3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what carpenter? you mean guy in the store?
no, after getting quest from mommy then there should be carpenter icon on upper right corner of map (at least on that map icon which only left corner is shown).

I just saw that on the home page there is a step by step I will follow it and see if it works well because it is anything. I'm always stuck.
sometimes yea.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

I started the game again following the step by step instructions, but I still have the same problem.
I bought the washing machine but I can't find the carpenter.
I read on the forum that I should talk to Alexandra but I already did it but nothing.
Is there any other requirement?

thx

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
no, after getting quest from mommy then there should be carpenter icon on upper right corner of map (at least on that map icon which only left corner is shown).
?
hmm, i only have icon of phone, bag, questboard, and townmap. in my right corner. and the current quest i have from alex/mom says that her eyes lit up when i offered to help with laundry. in basement i have the note on wall that says buy and i bought washing machine and dryer from store, but have furniture left. and when i visit mom in her bedroom she ask if im finished

Zane77

Mar 15, 2022
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-31
Release Date: 2023-01-31
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.91a
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Other: Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough

Jack Raven thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
Please Add compressed

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
so im playing the latest update, but when i enter elenas room saturday midday, after all this with the fleshlight, it suddenly russian/or someting text all through the sequence..

ouine

Apr 30, 2017
what the f... is going on with this update? is it just getting the pill at the hospital and nothing more?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes