3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Can some one explain the relationships between each of the characters please? I just started and already hugely confused. In the beginning when after he has awoken in the hospital, he meets the second female (after the nurse) and the question is asked, who is she to you and has the word Mom next, so I assume she is the mother, later when Iris the Nurse is talking she says Mom, MC name, which then was me thinking is she related? Where I am up to is shortly after that and she now says "There's no doubt you're still my friend's son"
So yeh, really confused to who is who in the zoo.

If some one who has played this further along can enlighten me, then I would be grateful.

Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can some one explain the relationships between each of the characters please?
w/o ic-patch alexandra is mc's and girls landlady and with ic-patch they are 1 "happy" family aka mommy, son, daughters and sisters.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can this gme be played to get Eva back and just be nice to family or is it rigged to the pervert incest thing

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can this gme be played to get Eva back and just be nice to family or is it rigged to the pervert incest thing
You have the choice to peek/grope/whatever or skip these opportunities. Emma plays a very small role however.

There is even a stat for it but so far it has no influence on the gameplay.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Ok, I went and downloaded that patch and tried again, but the phrase is still there. I'm guessing as it is a player made one then probably got some bugs in it, because with the patch it is now throwing housemate at me. :)

I think I will just mentally throw in what I consider the most appropriate at the time.

Thanks anyways :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Ok, I went and downloaded that patch and tried again, but the phrase is still there. I'm guessing as it is a player made one then probably got some bugs in it, because with the patch it is now throwing housemate at me.
This may be from the translation script overriding the Ipatch override.

I'm using the Universal mod to replace the text, because the Ipatch has been retired and was stated a couple pages back to not work. In using the mod I found a couple places where I could not replace typos.

Python:
# game/scripts/Acts/Act 1d1.rpy:1090
translate english d1_1_Taxi_f3e2a7ac:

# MCt_hosp_old "(As if she hadn't a personal life of her own…)"
    MCt_hosp_old "(As if she din't have a personal life of her own…)" #ch
In this one I this one I was wanting to place a marker at the end to show it was edited but wouldn't take the change. It did finally let me change just the din't to didn't.

Python:
# game/scripts/Acts/Act 1d1.rpy:3130
translate english d1_1_Kitchen_1a272dad:

# MCt_old "(And then there is Kate)"
    MCt_old "(And then there is .)"
This is where I am at in game (pizza first day) I was having a hard time getting it to add Kate at the end.

I finally saw that the English translations don't match the main files which is also in English. SO that is confusing to me.

I deleted the English translation folder (game/tl/english) and it worked for replacing text. You can try to see if it will work for the ipatch. (Have a backup of the folder incase thing go awry)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
where are those 5 story progress?? i can only jerk with mom once (and she is mazing..really hot) buyt c'mon now diary says that it's all done...Not available now...really?=? 1 scene after months?

• Haha
Reactions: "Download" and cxx

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, a new update and still more big ridden horse shit. Was the two video files from the Masturbation scene with "mom" from the LAST update ever fixed? (they were named wrong so wouldn't show in game) I ended up fixing it myself since the dev cant make the game work himself.

This game has so much potential too. A real pity.

Reactions: Gearz24
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes