3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Getting around to getting the certificate and language bugged out. Not sure what is being said in dialog and pretty much the whole scene till she makes you leave her room till it fixes. is their a possible fix. Also haven

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Getting around to getting the certificate and language bugged out. Not sure what is being said in dialog and pretty much the whole scene till she makes you leave her room till it fixes. is their a possible fix. Also haven
goto preferences and change language to english.

Reactions: Lust0ne
Apr 21, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the furniture to finish the laundry

And also how to unlock Ellen's story as well as finish Elena's story thank you?
(y)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
walkthrough is not very guiding at all - how do you get to meet Fabio/Amelia and advance the game, already got Rei to 5 and met with Alexandra in the basement, bought the washer and dryer, but can only do things to the people in the house

Reactions: fz

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I've seen the previous posts on how to get the carpenter but I cannot seem to invite Kate out to the spa. I'll continue digging for answers but I have to say I have never had this much trouble with a game.

Edit: I hadn't talked to Kate at night in her room to advance her story. I imagine this will get me to the spa eventually.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
walkthrough is not very guiding at all - how do you get to meet Fabio/Amelia and advance the game, already got Rei to 5 and met with Alexandra in the basement, bought the washer and dryer, but can only do things to the people in the house
you meand dev's hints ingame? if so then true.

When is going to have a walkthrough mod for 91a? Thanks!
some day.

I've seen the previous posts on how to get the carpenter but I cannot seem to invite Kate out to the spa. I'll continue digging for answers but I have to say I have never had this much trouble with a game.

Edit: I hadn't talked to Kate at night in her room to advance her story. I imagine this will get me to the spa eventually.
sure when sa decides to add it into game like job for mc and new or old gf to fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
One of the best games out there !!!
It's not a bad game but according to the message board it has been out for quite a while and the most we've gotten is a sex scene for someone not even in the fam. We haven't even gotten so much as an HJ from family members. There is also no way to make money which is usually the first thing made in these kinds of sandbox games. The developer needs to speed things up as progress seems to be incredibly slow and people are starting to say he's milking the game.

Reactions: Wersss

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
This game is confusing even with cheats and walkthrough... does anybody know where i can find Fabio to complete his mission? The game tells me i need to find him to move on with Alexandras quest...

Reactions: fz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes