3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
That a very nice game right here : nice renders, scenario intriguing, beautiful characters...
But 3 years and 9Go for 1h gameplay (and less if you know what to do) it's just so frustrating.

So know I'm gonna set my alarm every 5 years to see if this game advance or not.

I think they all complaining for a reason : to warn people to no invest money on this because this project look like a scam.
And we'll keep complaining till the project doesn't smell fishy anymore or become abandoned.
Russian scammers, nothing new. And she said the project can go faster because there is a 7 people team now behind it :FacePalm: :LUL:

• Sad
Reactions: fz

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It's Supper Dissapointing :FacePalm: Game with updates and contents .....Characters are Top High Quality =Female Npc's :cool: (y)
Not to Mention Game size :confused:
Well Good Luck with your Slow Game Dev - Hope you have time to make and milk it for 20 years :LOL:(y)

MENGYANLCM

Oct 18, 2019
游戏时间有点短,不过能更新姐姐的剧情还是非常令人兴奋,期待晚上还会发生什么事情,建议作者先完成这个部分,不要中途干别的。
The game time is a little short, but it is still very exciting to update my sister's story. I am looking forward to what will happen in the evening. It is recommended that the author complete this part first and do nothing else halfway.

Reactions: LuckyZack369

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
It's Supper Dissapointing :FacePalm: Game with updates and contents .....Characters are Top High Quality =Female Npc's :cool: (y)
Not to Mention Game size :confused:
Well Good Luck with your Slow Game Dev - Hope you have time to make and milk it for 20 years :LOL:(y)
Unrened it, cause game it's a mess. Insulting update, handjob urself with mom again grabbing a tit, spanking now her ass. And that's all folks!!

Reactions: Intelpoint95

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
This game has everything that makes me hate sandbox. tons of places you can go but nothing to do anywhere. The quest log is buggy and even when it works it's useless. And you waste time like crazy trying to chase down some obscure scene. Why? Why do devs do this?

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Piat

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Is this just the second half of the previous update? Because there is literally fuck all here

The scenes with Alexandria look and are great but shit son, just have her jerk him off already

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
It's a real shame because I do like the setup of the game. I think the renders look good and I like the BDSM kind of femdom aspect to it. I like the brief flashbacks he gets where he remembers something briefly and it seems strange.

The few erotic scenes there are in the game are really good, the animations are great.

The problem is it still feels so bare bones 3 years after its debut. To spend 3 months on an update and then it's basically one scene is ridiculous.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes