3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Scene with Manson 40 images, scene with Ellen 84 new images (157 total), scene with Jaheem 61 images

Reactions: mikie

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
I always considered SuperAlex as a rather honest dev, mostly because of his mostly consistent communication on patreon. I think he just burned himself out with those super realistic animations (and I think there were some good ones!) which cost way too much time for whatever content he produced. Well, whatever the case I agree: This game is soon to be abandoned and I feel sad about it. After LuckyMark being a great game (although quite grindy which was still okay for that time) I was really looking forward to this. But it seems a rather common theme nowadays with established creators going completely downhill after some great initial releases: Lewdlab: DoD-> MP, Icstor: IS1,2->Milfy City. Really just sad.

On the other hand you can simply do it like NLT and copy the same game three times in a row which isn't so great either. At least their patreon number is climbing :D
he started having problems when the russia, ukraine war started it didn't used to be this bad, but i haven't been very critical of this game because he's still trying to give us content even in that situation idk how it is in either place. Make the choice for yourself but keep this in mind

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so I came to this game after a long absence, and from what I'm reading, something's wrong with the walkthrough, and some flag changes within the game. It sounded too complicated to try to figure out how to make the hints dismiss, so I thought I'd do a fresh start so that tripped flags don't get tripped this time. Anyway, now I've got back to the scene where you rub on Kate and the walkthrough doesn't seem to be helping.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes