3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The devs of this are absolutely jacking off over the swelling blue balls here.
Hey at least someone is jacking off over it :LOL:
must be amnesia player. :p

There is no reason to pay for updates like this.
Wait 3+ more years,then play complete game with half-hour of gameplay.
3? more like 10.

Right?! Do people really have that much money to piss away on a joke game?
yes they do, 1 scammer gets ~15k every month from patreon cuz his supporters are idiots. not many (if any) legit devs can reach that lvl.

This game is not going anywhere... simple!
hasn't moved since 1st day besides sideplots.

Jan 25, 2023
must be amnesia player. :p

3? more like 10.

yes they do, 1 scammer gets ~15k every month from patreon cuz his supporters are idiots. not many (if any) legit devs can reach that lvl.

hasn't moved since 1st day besides sideplots.
Even my eyes watered at that :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 gig more size (basically) since last update so if goes to same version as lucky mark then 100 gigs is possible and 500 gigs quite likely.

other devs keep it under or bit over 5 gigs but amnesia and reunion devs are on their own lvls.

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
It amazes me that there are suckers who support devs like these for so long. I almost don't blame the devs at this point when people are so willing to be scammed out of their money. Enablers are letting devs get away with scummy practices, and making things worse for everyone else. Make a project interesting enough to get a huge patreon following and then stall forever while still being paid high amounts per month = profit

Reactions: Mauser45

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There is nothing more that bothers me in the world than this kind of devs, they are lazy sons of b*****s who have no respect for their fans or for their game, extending the useful life of the game as much as possible, when is not
really necessary, it's really embarrassing

And what is that crap about releasing updates that have only 200 renders?? what is this? a joke? dear devs I don't care how long you last but don't release updates of this size it's something truly shamefull

Reactions: Michel Mak

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I am totally confused:

First of all, what are the 5 scenes this update is supposed to have? There is an alexandra morning scene, a scene with Ellen and a scene with her neighbour. Anything else?

Second, who the F is Ellen anyway? I can't remember her from all the previous updates. I helped her with some funrniture? Why did he show her pictures of the BDSM table? There is either some weird story line bug, or I really forgot because of so much time since the last update or I also got Amnesia.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Wtf... This game must have the MOST random Quests ever. I just solve things by completely randomly clicking on something or luckily entering the correct room at the right time. No real hints. When it comes to the materials Kate wants to have I still haven't found everything even though I DOUBLE-checked each and every room in all places. Is there even a new FULL scene? What is about the Eva scene that got voted on patreon? Or will this one be added in like 10 years from now on?

Reactions: hubvan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Second, who the F is Ellen anyway? I can't remember her from all the previous updates. I helped her with some funrniture? Why did he show her pictures of the BDSM table? There is either some weird story line bug, or I really forgot because of so much time since the last update or I also got Amnesia.
either new char or mc helped her on prev. update. mc wants to build bdsm room next to laundry room. don't ask why or even bother to think it.

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
There is nothing more that bothers me in the world than this kind of devs, they are lazy sons of b*****s who have no respect for their fans or for their game, extending the useful life of the game as much as possible when the truth is not necessary, it's really embarrassing

And what is that crap about releasing updates that have only 200 renders?? what is this? a joke? dear devs I don't care how long you last but don't release updates of this size it's something truly shamefull
they dont care because they are getting paid no matter how little they are actually producing content wise because their patrons will believe or go along with whatever excuse they give out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wtf... This game must have the MOST random Quests ever. I just solve things by completely randomly clicking on something or luckily entering the correct room at the right time. No real hints. When it comes to the materials Kate wants to have I still haven't found anything even though I DOUBLE-checked each and every room in all places. Is there even a new FULL scene? What is about the Eva scene that got voted on patreon?
those materials (full list is posted somewhere so try searching) are on on mall.

last full scene might been date with nurse.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
either new char or mc helped her on prev. update. mc wants to build bdsm room next to laundry room. don't ask why or even bother to think it.
Didn't notice her on last update, and if she already was there, the story shouldn't simply continue without the first introduction scenes if I missed it then. This game started so well, now it's a total bugfest. Walkthrough notes also help shit.

7 people work on this? Omg, could just one of them update walkthrough notes properly?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't notice her on last update, and if she already was there, the story shouldn't simply continue without the firs introduction scenes. This game started so well, now it's a total bugfest. Walkthrough notes also help shit.

7 people work on this? Omg, could just one of them update walkthrough notes properly?
wt-mod is better (ingame wt is just hints) and a versions are always mess and then b fixes things and then c fixes last bugs remaining.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes