3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
good news 1st:

Happy New Year everybody!
This year has been very eventful.
First of all, my financial situation has changed, thanks to the Steam release I could afford to bring in new people. I started working on the game alone, but now I have 7 people in my team. Working in a team is a new experience for me and I have never had to deal with something like that, I was doubtful, I was afraid, but now I can definitely say that working in a team is more interesting and productive! This is a new stage in my development and the game. All thanks to you, my Patreon and Steam supporters. I'm immensely grateful to YOU!
But before I had time to fully enjoy these new opportunities, barriers, artificial obstacles, and sanctions began to appear... All of this led in the end to me moving to another country. But I'll leave all that in the past year!
This new year should bring even more interesting content, new ideas and further development of the game!
At the moment all static renders and animations (282 pictures + 15 animations) for the upcoming update are finished. In the next couple of days, as soon as the New Year festivities slow down, I'll start post-processing and assembling the scenes in Ren'Py.
THANK YOU for staying with us during this challenging year. Your support is very important to us.

bad news next:

Hi friends! As I said before, we took your request for more sex scenes into consideration. The main plot is moving along its course (we don't get distracted) and the main heroines are sure to end up in MC bed in a totally unexpected way. So you won't get bored, we decided to diversify the story with little side-quests with secondary heroines.
Which girl will the MC seduce first? It's up to you!
A dizzying story with juicy animations, real passion and crazy fetishes awaits you.
That is a joke, why would you admit you have a 7 man team & you can only put out 280 renders. WTF? that’s not impressive, there’s solo devs out there that put out way more renders than that each update and don’t take as long.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Amnesia-0.91a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
Having a team of 7 people and 600 patreons, makes 300 renderings..

upd: okay, everyone noticed that

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
how come the update is so short ? dev say there's a team of 7 ppl but they gave a 2 minutes gameplay for 3 month of work. does he think his patrons are idiots ?
EVERY update is so short!
The problem is: he can afford it as long as the Patreon's number doesn't noticeably decrease. There are enough examples where hundreds of patrons pay thousands of dollars without getting much...and if an update is delayed even more, they also write: "take your time" :poop:
It's a f***ing phenomenon!

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
What does the incest patch do?....Block or enable it?...I'm not really into that stuff so if it blocks it do I need it or is it the opposite and enables it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
What does the incest patch do?....Block or enable it?...I'm not really into that stuff so if it blocks it do I need it or is it the opposite and enables it.
Like almost always the incest patch changes the relationships from landlady/roommate to the family ones. If you don't like incest, don't use it.

Reactions: TheUnDoge
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes