3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Someone can tell me if this is a game in which there are negative consequences for romancing multiple characters or if they all happily join each other for group sex and share the protagonist, or if they just don't know anything about each other?

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Didn't someone tell you that you offend the Ukrainian people with your avatar? I'll tell you, firstly, remove politics from here, and secondly, put this hypocritical avatar, you know where!!! Peace with the beast is impossible; it must be banished and forgotten.

popcornfetish

Sep 22, 2021
When you meet Alexandra in living room durring night and she says "lets watch TV" there is no followup convo and it just becomes next moring, is that a bug?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game REALLY needs to pick up. I genuinely pity anyone who's paying the dev tbh. Three years since the game was first released and it's still this ridiculously bare-boned. Is there even a single fucking sex scene in there yet??

This'll definitely be abandoned, because at this rate it'll take twenty years for the game to truly contain a decent amount of content. The dev is massively disappointing

Jan 3, 2019
Right?! Do people really have that much money to piss away on a joke game?
Most likely, people are hoping for a good project, and the animations seem to be good and the characters with their secrets, but everything moves as slowly as possible. Okay, the developer left Russia, because there was mobilization and the war began, but he had a team before the war, and after he moved, 5-7 months passed and he and the team did not release anything worthwhile, this update was supposed to come out at the beginning of last year, but there is what there is. It remains only to see whether the developer will keep his promise to accelerate development and increase the volume of the game, with at least the same quality that is now there, we are watching and waiting)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Most likely, people are hoping for a good project, and the animations seem to be good and the characters with their secrets, but everything moves as slowly as possible. Okay, the developer left Russia, because there was mobilization and the war began, but he had a team before the war, and after he moved, 5-7 months passed and he and the team did not release anything worthwhile, this update was supposed to come out at the beginning of last year, but there is what there is. It remains only to see whether the developer will keep his promise to accelerate development and increase the volume of the game, with at least the same quality that is now there, we are watching and waiting)
You're absolutely correct

He can promise all he wants, I don't believe him. This is just easy money for him. People are paying a lot of money and he and his team split the profits while barely trying

Also his Patreon says someone else he knows is starting a new project. I'm suspicious, but I'm pretty sure that if they actually tried, that new game will have twice the content of this one in two or three updates :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes