3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
they dont care because they are getting paid no matter how little they are actually producing content wise because their patrons will believe or go along with whatever excuse they give out.
dunno... i mean... 7 team members, 600 patrons... with good will, this means about 3000 bucks a month... ok lets be a little more generous here and make it 3500 (to do easier math). Means 500 per member, if it is devided equaly. Taxes and other things... and we are maybe at 250 per team-member income... not that much. Dont think that this is the goal. So being this lazy is not really understandable here... If they want more, they need to deliver more. Like this the patron count will decrease more and more. If i remember correctly they had a patron count round about 1000 a year ago or so. So whatever the plan is, it isnt really working.

But thats a good thing, cause everything reeks like milking here...but for once, it doesnt really work out that much.

Well either way, until thewre is enough content so its worth a download, we will have to wait at least 3 years from now on... and my guess? It will get abandoned during 2023 anyway, cause the milking strategy doesnt pay off enough. Well doesnt matter, this game is dead.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Well either way, until thewre is enough content so its worth a download, we will have to wait at least 3 years from now on... and my guess? It will get abandoned during 2023 anyway, cause the milking strategy doesnt pay off enough. Well doesnt matter, this game is dead.
I always considered SuperAlex as a rather honest dev, mostly because of his mostly consistent communication on patreon. I think he just burned himself out with those super realistic animations (and I think there were some good ones!) which cost way too much time for whatever content he produced. Well, whatever the case I agree: This game is soon to be abandoned and I feel sad about it. After LuckyMark being a great game (although quite grindy which was still okay for that time) I was really looking forward to this. But it seems a rather common theme nowadays with established creators going completely downhill after some great initial releases: Lewdlab: DoD-> MP, Icstor: IS1,2->Milfy City. Really just sad.

On the other hand you can simply do it like NLT and copy the same game three times in a row which isn't so great either. At least their patreon number is climbing :D

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
"On the other hand you can simply do it like NLT and copy the same game three times in a row which isn't so great either. At least their patreon number is climbing"

yes and always MC can fuck girls, really boring too

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JuniorAT and cxx
Mar 26, 2022
Hm, something seems to have been messed up for me, because the dialogues after uploading the patch are very strange. For example, the nurse calls Alexandra "mom" all the time.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I always considered SuperAlex as a rather honest dev, mostly because of his mostly consistent communication on patreon. I think he just burned himself out with those super realistic animations (and I think there were some good ones!) which cost way too much time for whatever content he produced. Well, whatever the case I agree: This game is soon to be abandoned and I feel sad about it. After LuckyMark being a great game (although quite grindy which was still okay for that time) I was really looking forward to this. But it seems a rather common theme nowadays with established creators going completely downhill after some great initial releases: Lewdlab: DoD-> MP, Icstor: IS1,2->Milfy City. Really just sad.

On the other hand you can simply do it like NLT and copy the same game three times in a row which isn't so great either. At least their patreon number is climbing :D
Why cant they all be DR.PC

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
dunno... i mean... 7 team members, 600 patrons... with good will, this means about 3000 bucks a month... ok lets be a little more generous here and make it 3500 (to do easier math). Means 500 per member, if it is devided equaly. Taxes and other things... and we are maybe at 250 per team-member income... not that much. Dont think that this is the goal. So being this lazy is not really understandable here... If they want more, they need to deliver more. Like this the patron count will decrease more and more. If i remember correctly they had a patron count round about 1000 a year ago or so. So whatever the plan is, it isnt really working.

But thats a good thing, cause everything reeks like milking here...but for once, it doesnt really work out that much.

I doubt there are 7 team members. Or they each only work in their free time on sundays...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
they dont care because they are getting paid no matter how little they are actually producing content wise because their patrons will believe or go along with whatever excuse they give out.
This goes out to all complaining about how fast dev's do or don't release shit or the quantity...

And you care why? if you are supporting it and don't like the release timeline or quantity, then stop supporting. if you're not supporting, then WGAF about how long it takes? Enjoy it when it releases new shit, otherwise pick any of the HUNDREDS of other available games to play through.

Seriously, people whinging 5 f-ing years and still the same shit about "dev's delaying my entyitlement when I don't pay shit to support any of them, wahhhhh!" So suck a pacifier if you're that bored with nothing to do other than complain about free shit in a thread. :ROFLMAO:

neti

Jun 29, 2018
That a very nice game right here : nice renders, scenario intriguing, beautiful characters...
But 3 years and 9Go for 1h gameplay (and less if you know what to do) it's just so frustrating.

So know I'm gonna set my alarm every 5 years to see if this game advance or not.

This goes out to all complaining about how fast dev's do or don't release shit or the quantity...

And you care why? if you are supporting it and don't like the release timeline or quantity, then stop supporting. if you're not supporting, then WGAF about how long it takes? Enjoy it when it releases new shit, otherwise pick any of the HUNDREDS of other available games to play through.

Seriously, people whinging 5 f-ing years and still the same shit about "dev's delaying my entyitlement when I don't pay shit to support any of them, wahhhhh!" So suck a pacifier if you're that bored with nothing to do other than complain about free shit in a thread. :ROFLMAO:
I think they all complaining for a reason : to warn people to no invest money on this because this project look like a scam.
And we'll keep complaining till the project doesn't smell fishy anymore or become abandoned.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes