3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anyway to get the money for the phone parts? I can't buy them, I don't have any cash, and no way to get more... I did everything up to 0.91 except that (everything else says to be updated)
well yes but even if you manage to buy those it's possible that your save will be broken on next update.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If incest is that important for you to enjoy the game, use unren, extract only the python script files (scripts.rpa) and use a text-editor to change the few wordings you don't like. That's very easy, especially with the "Search/Replace (All)" options text editors are providing.
I would find it a lot more realistic anyway, if people would call each other by name and not by relationship.
It would also be a lot less work for the creator. Establish the relationship at some point, and once in a while put it in when people react shocked: "But isn't she your best friends sister in laws nieces roommate?". The rest of the time just use names.

Reactions: Johss and Jaun Karr

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
what's there to fix? besides making it half of size, anyways unlikely.
:KEK: I feel like you haven't played that game. Audio bugged out all the time. Bugging event from triggering mostly in later stage of the game. Bugged hint system with literally stops updating after a while. And, I've also heard that some people are having issues with game not getting started.
I'm pretty sure there is a lot to fix.

Reactions: Truvelo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:KEK: I feel like you haven't played that game. Audio bugged out all the time. Bugging event from triggering mostly in later stage of the game. Bugged hint system with literally stops updating after a while. And, I've also heard that some people are having issues with game not getting started.
I'm pretty sure there is a lot to fix.
not played since size is so big and doubt sa will fix lm since when this finishes it's time to start another 10-15 years project not remake old game and after that new project either retire or start new project.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
When the free roam starts, every time i go outside its night and things revert to the scene where Kate is on the couch and you take her to mc room. Cant work in the mall etc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When the free roam starts, every time i go outside its night and things revert to the scene where Kate is on the couch and you take her to mc room. Cant work in the mall etc
wrong map,. you need to click that which has only left corner visible. don't ask why sa hasn't fixed it since that bug has existed quite a long time.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
wrong map,. you need to click that which has only left corner visible. don't ask why sa hasn't fixed it since that bug has existed quite a long time.
I played the game, the current update from the start recently, there is no such bug any more.
My guess is that some of the bugs are being added to the game from a buggy mod that hasn't been fully updated or updated at all and has some very old bugs in it.

The current version of the game does have some bugs, most of them seem to be related to the image gallery (found images are not being unlocked), but nothing that would stop you from playing it and progressing to the newest and last events of this update.
Oh yes, the "wash your face" task is still one that can't be completed, but it won't stop you from progressing, as I said.

My suggestion is that you should not use any mods that replace game scripts. Walkthrough and such.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes