3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Heck with Eva bring on the milfs and sister
what milfs? architect isn't old enuf to be mc's mommy, rei i'd say same and that other carpenter's customer is old enuf to be mc's grandma so only mommy.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
:KEK: I feel like you haven't played that game. Audio bugged out all the time. Bugging event from triggering mostly in later stage of the game. Bugged hint system with literally stops updating after a while. And, I've also heard that some people are having issues with game not getting started.
I'm pretty sure there is a lot to fix.
I played through the whole game (Lucky Mark) 2 weeks ago and I had almost no issues technically. There was the audio problem that sound from the shower could overlap with other sounds, but this problem vanished after completing the intro (day 1-4). The walkthrough helped a lot to go through all events without problems.
The game is not perfect, especially if you look at the english translation, the story and the gameplay going from sandbox to almost kinetic novel near the end, but the graphics are nice. So no need to fix it.
(Note : I played without mods and used the 14 GB version.)

A(r)gent

Argent
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2023
This game was interesting to me in the beginning, but then I ran into a problem: I didn't understand what needed to be done to make the plot move on. I didn't see any hints in the game. In the Internet, I also did not find instructions for passing. As a result, I left this game undone. Maybe I'll come back to her later.

Reactions: critter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game was interesting to me in the beginning, but then I ran into a problem: I didn't understand what needed to be done to make the plot move on. I didn't see any hints in the game. In the Internet, I also did not find instructions for passing. As a result, I left this game undone. Maybe I'll come back to her later.
mc's "diary" tells what to do and wt-mod tells more detailed what to do.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The game is great and what about adding pregnancy in later updates
I doubt the latter will happen, but if so, then it will take several years.
Except for what happens with Rei and some touching every half a year or so, MC didn't get close to any of the girls during the last 2+ years.

The game will most likely focus on BDSM, I hope however that repairing the relationship with Elena will get some love as well. Not that we have many, but I am not so much in kinky scenes but more into a decent story that makes sense.
Let us finally repair that phone, goddammit!

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak
Sep 9, 2022
anyway to fix the russain text that randomly starts to show after playing in english perfectly fine, rip understanding the story dailogue i guess

Sep 9, 2022
search exists, use it.

open preferences and change language to english.
preferences only changes the menu which is already set to english, sorry mate
i will clarify
Start the game in english, preferences english
half way through the game russian dialogue starts to pop up and unfortunately never learned to read it so story is now confusing

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes