3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Sep 9, 2022
on that you can blame dev since he/she can't keep languages separated. changing language to other and then back to english usually solves it.
so far it happened for elana and rei stories and also once for alexandra but that was so long ago and short but changing the language in preferences does nothing to russian dialogue

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far it happened for elana and rei stories and also once for alexandra but that was so long ago and short but changing the language in preferences does nothing to russian dialogue
it did before. might need to rollback before russian appears and then change language.

jjjjmmm

Aug 10, 2021

Hello, friends!
Currently, we're making final preparations for the next version of the game v0.92. All 5 planned scenes are ready, the same goes for animations as well. There will be 417 new images and 25 new animations in total. It remains for us to post-process all static renders, build the code and test the build. Maybe we'll be able to get it all done next week.
Thank you for your support!
__
Привет, друзья!
На данный момент мы делаем последние приготовления для очередной версии игры v0.92. На данный момент готовы и отрендерены все 5 запаланированные сцены, так же готовы, отрендеренны и обработаны все анимации. В общей сложности будет 417 картинок и 25 анимаций. Нам осталось постобработать все статические рендеры, собрать код и проверить сборку. Возможно на следующей все будет готово.
Спасибо вам за поддержку!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Considering that the last update was a month ago, it's fast))) We hope the author will gain momentum and will delight with updates every month))) I still hope)))
yea 5 mins play updates every month. so let's say 20 updates left then maybe 2 hrs of playing in final version.

• Haha
Reactions: bigdickwaterland

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, the Waterglass Affair left some deep unlucky marks: MC goes down the stairs to get a glass of water, has the option to see Alexandra in the bathroom, goes back up and ... the end. That was the whole update after several months.

For me it meant that I don't wait for updates anymore. When they come, they come ...
I had high hopes, the animation quality and Kate's night scene was something else. But somehow I wished I learned about this game 3 or 4 years later.

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, the Waterglass Affair left some deep unlucky marks: MC goes down the stairs to get a glass of water, has the option to see Alexandra in the bathroom, goes back up and ... the end. That was the whole update after several months.

For me it meant that I don't wait for updates anymore. When they come, they come ...
I had high hopes, the animation quality and Kate's night scene was something else. But somehow I wished I learned about this game 3 or 4 years later.
i'd say ~7 years later.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, I am just off today I guess. I hadn't played this in quite some time and now can't seem to advance Alexandra's storyline. I had the MC meet her in the basement and talk about needing to buy a washer & dryer and furniture. The MC has bought the washer and dryer, but I can't find anywhere for him to buy furniture.

I searched in the thread here (and consulted the PDF walkthrough), but every evening the MC visits Alexandra she asks if he finished installing the washer and dryer in a short conversation. At no point does her story update, nor do I see any entry for Fabio and Amelia appear in the in-game journal. "ANY DAY (except Saturday). EVENING. HER BEDROOM." is what the walkthrough says.

Sorry, I know I'm just somehow missing where that's already been explained in this thread. Apologies ahead of time.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Man, I am just off today I guess. I hadn't played this in quite some time and now can't seem to advance Alexandra's storyline. I had the MC meet her in the basement and talk about needing to buy a washer & dryer and furniture. The MC has bought the washer and dryer, but I can't find anywhere for him to buy furniture.

I searched in the thread here (and consulted the PDF walkthrough), but every evening the MC visits Alexandra she asks if he finished installing the washer and dryer in a short conversation. At no point does her story update, nor do I see any entry for Fabio and Amelia appear in the in-game journal. "ANY DAY (except Saturday). EVENING. HER BEDROOM." is what the walkthrough says.

Sorry, I know I'm just somehow missing where that's already been explained in this thread. Apologies ahead of time.
Try opening the world map. There is a new place for you to buy furniture iirc. Good luck.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
*facepalm*

j/k

you should see on upper right corner of map (at least on that barely visible map) carpenter icon which unlocks more content. if not then you need to advance other parts of story (spying elena, getting spa card, etc).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Try opening the world map. There is a new place for you to buy furniture iirc. Good luck.
*facepalm*

j/k

you should see on upper right corner of map (at least on that barely visible map) carpenter icon which unlocks more content. if not then you need to advance other parts of story (spying elena, getting spa card, etc).
Thanks, guys. I haven't seen anywhere new yet (kept looking but still just see Mall, Hospital, Home), so I guess I need to keep progressing other areas like you say. I actually had started thinking that might be the reason, and I began working to advance more elsewhere first. I appreciate the response.

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022

Seriously man.... I came upon this by chance. Got hooked on the story as it seems pretty dark and was so disappointed with how less the story is and then i realised this game has been released for quite some time already! I wish the author would give a pdf that only contained the story so atleast i could read it and be satisfied a bit. Coz the current story leave a shit ton of unanswered questions.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes