3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
that is because the current version does not support the mod . if you use the mod with 0.92a it should work
I downloaded the "Amnesia_0.92_scrappyMod .zip", that's the one I could download from the page 0.92a.

It doesn't do shit, like I said. The other walkthrough isn't much better either. I would almost suggest it is for another game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

WillyWanker69

Apr 26, 2020
This probably was asked a hundred times before, but how do you view the relationship level points to the girls? I'm not seeing them anywhere in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This probably was asked a hundred times before, but how do you view the relationship level points to the girls? I'm not seeing them anywhere in the game.
as of now nowhere and possibly not added to game yet if added ever. atm only what matters is lust which allows mc to do more naughty stuff.

Kabukiman

Feb 17, 2018
I'm having this problem when I'm in the examination room with the nurse when she is going to tell how to take care of my problem:

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/2d1/Buttons/2d1_hsp_19 couch BTN idle.png

and I can't click on the chair, only peek, so I can't do aything.

Any help?

Risael

May 14, 2017
does anyone know the exact time to watch the tv? sorry im trying this for two days
One option that could potentially work is to go click on MC's laptop in his room and watch the video which is available there.

Otherwise, you're stuck until the next update. The quest which is telling you that you should watch tv is from the intro's free roam parts. It just did not turn off properly.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
The saves get stuck, if I started again, it only prefers the Russian language, even though it is set to English. If I step back from the map, track exits several times with an error message, renpy... that's about it. Now I'm starting again without MOD, I'll see what happens....and I love it!!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The saves get stuck, if I started again, it only prefers the Russian language, even though it is set to English. If I step back from the map, track exits several times with an error message, renpy... that's about it. Now I'm starting again without MOD, I'll see what happens....and I love it!!
yeah the mod is broken on the latest version . it will cause the game to crash if you open the gallery and change all the scenes text language to russian . wait until it gets updated or use the previous version of the game which is like double the size .

Reactions: Daddy59

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
yeah the mod is broken on the latest version . it will cause the game to crash if you open the gallery and change all the scenes text language to russian . wait until it gets updated or use the previous version of the game which is like double the size .
Thanks...:)

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
I'm having this problem when I'm in the examination room with the nurse when she is going to tell how to take care of my problem:

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/2d1/Buttons/2d1_hsp_19 couch BTN idle.png

and I can't click on the chair, only peek, so I can't do aything.

Any help?
I'm having same problem not sure what problem is maybe gallery/walk mod?

Jan 3, 2019
So, thanks to the fact that the author posted a video on her patreon about creating the location of the shop. We can say with confidence that this author is a girl and her name is Alexandra Orlova) Good luck to her and the update will be released either by the end of the month or in early May.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes