3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there another pdf walktrough besides in op? Because im stuck and walktrough doesnt help
This might help,
But please note, it is a "txt" file not "PDF"
NO mod were used therefore in the mall shop you can only buy either the food or the flowers, not both
It is NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of my "Gameplay", therefore please use as a Guide/Hint-sheet only.

Hope it is of some use,
Good luck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
89.JPG

Hello everyone!
Last week, the rendering of the penultimate scene was completed. I also finished doing animations for this scene. Now only the last scene remains. Posing of this scene is already done, but I have about 10 animations left to create and render.
-Already finished scenes: 5 out of 6
-Rendered images: 189
-Posed animations: 19
-Rendered animations: 19
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

Sithma

Jul 16, 2018
This might help,
But please note, it is a "txt" file not "PDF"
NO mod were used therefore in the mall shop you can only buy either the food or the flowers, not both
It is NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of my "Gameplay", therefore please use as a Guide/Hint-sheet only.

Hope it is of some use,
Good luck and enjoy the game.
Tried this but I'm stuck at day 19 I can't interact with Foto Tube and I 've done all the steps

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hello everyone, I hope you've enjoyed our new Saturday tradition of giving you a little peek behind the curtain of game development! So that you don't get bored waiting for the new update (which will be ready in May), you'll find on our page not only hot renders based on the game, but also additional content about how we live and work.

My name is Super Alex and I'm a Game Director. But it wasn't always like that.

My work in game creation started back in 2017. As I remember it, one April evening I was playing BB (a very popular game at that time) and it suddenly occurred to me, why don’t I make something similar? After all, I enjoy playing games of this genre, but I don't like any of them a hundred percent. So why don't I make my own game? The way I want.

1682782112740.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

backflöte

Jul 31, 2019
Lucky Mark was great.
Im looking forward to start with this one.
Just waiting for the "anal" tag.
If "Lucky Mark" is what Super Alex loves "a hundred percent" there will be an anal tag.

Reactions: SomeoneX22
Dec 14, 2021
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

and can this cheat code be made into a link in mega otherwise it doesn't work for me please

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes