3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Hey there, I played this game and it's really nice (tho dunno why some scenese were in russian even tho I'm playing in eng :E), I can't seem to pick off the last task, that is, getting the phone parts from the online shop...for those it seem I don't have enough cash, and in the tasks list it says to work in the shop...which shop? In the online store one I didn't get paid, so in the inventory the money is still to zero ...any hint? :rolleyes:

Jul 23, 2018
so... every time I click on a hidden render it gives me a error... is that suppossed to happen or is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
goto spa (alone). might need to talk to kate 1st.
I talk to everyone at every time and nothing triggers, just says not available in this version. Spa isn't available either. If I edit the save file, it triggers the event, but I miss the scene that triggers the event. So I don't know if I have a bugged version or somehow messed up my events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I talk to everyone at every time and nothing triggers, just says not available in this version. Spa isn't available either. If I edit the save file, it triggers the event, but I miss the scene that triggers the event. So I don't know if I have a bugged version or somehow messed up my events.
if you have "heard" elena talking in phone and sneaked in when she isn't there and took that giftcard then spa appears on map (on that map with just corner showing) but might have to talk kate. also required to complete gathering things for kate earlier.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
if you have "heard" elena talking in phone and sneaked in when she isn't there and took that giftcard then spa appears on map (on that map with just corner showing) but might have to talk kate. also required to complete gathering things for kate earlier.
yes heard the convo but the spa never unlocked.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
how to unlock start hang around the house quest please

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hello everyone!
1683047158559.png
The last planned scene was finished during the previous week. Also, all animations have been posed and rendered (for the last scene I decided to reduce their amount to 6). All images have been processed. Almost all animations have been processed as well. The scenes are all in code. All that’s left to do is to process 2 complex animations and perform the final polishing.

-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 6
-Rendered images: 288
-Processed images: 288
-Posed animations: 25
-Rendered animations: 25
-Processed animations: 23
-Scenes assembled and in code: 6 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.
_____
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Go to the DOWNSTAIRS bathroom and click on the sink
This quest has been bugged for a long time. It's only possible on one of the first days in the game and back then it didn't register properly. Later in the game this is no longer possible, the quest remains open.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes