3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why new sidechars? so that mc doesn't get blueballed (even he has 3 pretty femmes living with him).

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Chicha

May 3, 2017

Hello, friends!
Does anyone recognize that sweet ass? If so, you've already guessed who you'll be enjoying in the new Special Renders series starting next week!
In the meantime, I'll share with you our plans for the secondary characters in Amnesia.
Nothing makes a story feel more alive and exciting than great side characters. And in our game Amnesia we are proud of the fact that we’ve created not only a good main character, but also other unforgettable characters that will live in your memory for a long time.
Of course, first of all, the protagonist's way is focused on achieving his goal - to find out the secret of his amnesia and get the three beauties he's lucky enough to share a house with. But heroes always go the extra mile! Or rather, get distracted by mesmerizing beauties along the way!
Through the presence of side characters in the game, we plan to implement not only some particularly exotic fetishes, which in the main story may not appeal to everyone, but also to implement a cool secondary plot for these girls. MC will have an individual mini-adventure with each of the girls present in the game. We believe that the real magic lies in the smallest of details. Each character has its own unique story, which will gradually unfold, unraveling puzzles and adding more nuances to the overall plot.
You haven't had a chance to appreciate our work with side characters yet (other than Rei), but that will change very soon.
In Amnesia, we also don't forget about pleasant surprises for our players. We are integrating interesting connections and references, which can be familiar to fans of different works and give the game extra charm. And the secondary storylines are just the place where we can let our emotions run wild and test different creative approaches.
Stay tuned to find out more about our exciting side characters. If you follow our Patreon closely, you already know which side characters will be next. Soon you'll be able to fully immerse yourself in their stories and take part in their unforgettable adventures! Coming this summer!
Ничто не делает историю так живой и захватывающей, как прекрасные второстепенные персонажи. И в нашей игре "Amnesia" мы гордимся тем, что создали не только главных героев, но и незабываемых персонажей, которые будут жить в вашей памяти долго.
Конечно, в первую очередь путь главного героя сфокусирован на достижении цели – узнать тайну своей амнезии и заполучить трёх красоток, с которыми ему повезло делить дом. Но нормальные герои всегда идут в обход! А точнее, отвлекаются на завораживающих красоток по пути!
Через присутствие второстепенных персонажей игре мы планируем реализовать не только некоторые особо экзотичные фетиши, которые в основной истории могут понравиться не всем, но и вложить в истории этих девочек крутой второстепенный сюжет. ГГ предстоит индивидуальное мини-приключение с каждой из присутствующих в игре девушек. Мы верим, что настоящая магия кроется в мельчайших деталях. Каждый персонаж имеет свою уникальную историю, которая будет раскрываться постепенно, распутывая загадки и внося дополнительные оттенки в общий сюжет.
Пока вы ещё не успели оценить нашу работу со второстепенными персонажами кроме Rei, но совсем скоро это станет доступно.
В "Amnesia" мы также не забываем о приятных сюрпризах для наших игроков. Мы интегрируем интересные отсылки и референсы, которые могут быть знакомы поклонникам различных произведений и придавать игре дополнительный шарм. И второстепенные сюжетные линии это как раз то место, где мы можем дать волю нашим эмоциями и протестировать различные творческие подходы.
Оставайтесь с нами и следите за новостями, чтобы узнать больше о наших захватывающих второстепенных героях. Если вы внимательно следите за нашим Patreon, то вы уже знаете, кто из второстепенных героинь станет следующей. Скоро вы сможете полностью погрузиться в их истории и принять участие в их незабываемых приключениях! Уже этим летом!
“Nothing makes a story feel more alive and exciting than great side characters” - wrong, what makes a story feel alive and exciting is progression with the MAIN characters, which is why people play the game dude

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
A small question for the dev: Will there be any relevant content for the gallery at some point?
Or can I delete this thing from my watch list?

Reactions: Ara-sH

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A small question for the dev: Will there be any relevant content for the gallery at some point?
Or can I delete this thing from my watch list?
some point? yes
when? many versions from now

super alex is registered but dunno if pays attention to this thread (if did then his/her ears would be burning).

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, after a year passed since I played this, I came back to see how much the story progresses, and reading only last page shattered all of my hopes. Guess I'll be back around 2030 and maybe then story will finally be at least close to being done. :KEK:

Thrillseeker

Jul 27, 2019
Just found it again after replaying from the start: after you have heard Elena talking on the phone about the Spa, then and ONLY then will that certificate appear in her wardrobe, on Friday midday. It will look like this:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, after a year passed since I played this, I came back to see how much the story progresses, and reading only last page shattered all of my hopes. Guess I'll be back around 2030 and maybe then story will finally be at least close to being done. :KEK:
8 updates per year (usual a and b and c), and game goes to version 18-20 so don't think 2030 will be enuf.

• Haha
Reactions: zaqrwe

elbro

Nov 22, 2020

As you can see, she is win the Poll ;)

View attachment 2677250

----
I like to play video games and these "images" for me are the same as the skin in video games, is nice to see but it doesn't add anything to the content.
Personal thought: want to improve the image of the game? ok, do you want to do something to entertain the Patreons? good. but what I really want is to see progress in the game with the story and characters written in an adult way and not treat us as if we were 12 year olds because that mental age seems to have the MC.

Reactions: jock1a

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1686068308465.png

Hello everyone!

Work on 0.94 continues, last week the images for seven scenes were finished and rendered. There are two more scenes left to pose - the bonus scene and the big main scene of the update. Both of them are being worked on already.

-Already finished scenes: 7 out of 9
-Rendered images: 446
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 3
-Rendered animations: 3
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 9

All the best, Super Alex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
the dev has hyping up this "big main scene" for the next update . really hope this means we are going to be fucking one of the main girls . this game has been in development for almost 3 and half years its about time we finally see some real content .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes