3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
the dev has hyping up this "big main scene" for the next update . really hope this means we are going to be fucking one of the main girls . this game has been in development for almost 3 and half years its about time we finally see some real content .
Dear friend, as much as i hope for the same, we all know thats still far away. A blowjob from Alexandra is already a big dream which unfortunetely may not be fulfilled that soon. Keep praying!

doopler

Jun 19, 2019
I love the way this is turning out. Super smooth animations with gorgeous characters. The scooby doo plot line is fucking wicked, like are these flashbacks or just persistent dreams ive always had? Elena is my favorite. Never played lucky mark but everyone seems to like that one, if the plot stays consistent this could be a great fucking novel.

doopler

Jun 19, 2019
Dear friend, as much as i hope for the same, we all know thats still far away. A blowjob from Alexandra is already a big dream which unfortunetely may not be fulfilled that soon. Keep praying!
I think the production quality is phenomenal but doesnt he live in Russia, they are kind of at war right now. Either way its wicked quality.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes