3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... if you don't count Lex's help with his problem in the morning ... or Rei.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
... if you don't count Lex's help with his problem in the morning ... or Rei.
or architect but rei and architect are sides and dunno if hj or lex giving thighjob to mc with help of fleshlight or elena teasing mc with her video or mc licking kate's pussy count.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I must admit I did enjoy the Alex scene in the latest update. What they were doing has become more clear even if it's still a bit confusing.

All these animated sex scenes regardless if I enjoy what's happening in them or not or pretty top notch IMO. We just need more of them at this point considering this game has been in development for years now.

Reactions: The D0n

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i didn't unlock that "sexscene" with mommy and dunno why, on 1 morning she just banged to mc's room and yelled something (since it was in russian so no idea what).

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I must admit I did enjoy the Alex scene in the latest update. What they were doing has become more clear even if it's still a bit confusing.

All these animated sex scenes regardless if I enjoy what's happening in them or not or pretty top notch IMO. We just need more of them at this point considering this game has been in development for years now.
This "game" is getting stretched to fuck to maximize profits. If anything, lucky mark clearly illustrates the dev's modus operandi.
The guy was selling walk-through, if i remember well, which was almost mandatory to access fucking anything.

Reactions: Piat

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
For some reason, the last time I really played was version 0.90. I downloaded the lates which according to changelogs should have new scenes for almost any character. I also downloaded the latest 0.93A walkthrough mod. In my notes, I still see at all the quests the mention that continuation is not available in this version, well, besides Alexandra's story (It says I can get the furniture for laundry room in the mall or something).

The only thing I was able to do besides that is go to Elena after I offered to fix her phone and she just shut me off for not fixing it yet.

Do I need to continue Alexandra's story to proceed anywhere else? Or is something else going on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I need to continue Alexandra's story to proceed anywhere else? Or is something else going on.
for new scenes you need to complete washing room (click carpenter icon on upper right corner of map), help architecht, start building up mc's sex-dungeon.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
for new scenes you need to complete washing room (click carpenter icon on upper right corner of map), help architecht, start building up mc's sex-dungeon.
Thanks! The problem with that is that I have $400 and the washer and dryer costs $500. I have no idea where to get the missing 100.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks! The problem with that is that I have $400 and the washer and dryer costs $500. I have no idea where to get the missing 100.
I think that's because you have bought the phone parts early. That's not part of the story yet, but at some point it was possible to do it with the result that the player has not enough money You should load a savegame when you still had your full 500, then proceed with the story. That ... or use the console (use unren to unlock it), to cheat some money.
But: When you do the latter, there is always a chance that the game will stay bugged, that - once it's released - the phone part story may not continue. So better load a savegame before you bought the parts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that's because you have bought the phone parts early. That's not part of the story yet, but at some point it was possible to do it with the result that the player has not enough money You should load a savegame when you still had your full 500, then proceed with the story. That ... or use the console (use unren to unlock it), to cheat some money.
But: When you do the latter, there is always a chance that the game will stay bugged, that - once it's released - the phone part story may not continue. So better load a savegame before you bought the parts.
or just start from scratch.

Can we get a fan art thread?
nothing stops you to make it.

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
This "game" is getting stretched to fuck to maximize profits. If anything, lucky mark clearly illustrates the dev's modus operandi.
The guy was selling walk-through, if i remember well, which was almost mandatory to access fucking anything.
Really how is he maximizing pay if we are all palying a game for free ?

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Try this,

[Restroom]. Look at Eva. Look down (+ Perv).
"Ok, I won't peek".
XXX<<<Q-SAVE>>>XXX
EITHER
Turn away. (- 2 Perv)
{Task Complete: Date with Eva}.
OR
XXX<<<RELOAD>>>XXX (My Choice)
Look at breast. touch softly. Nipple. Stop. Continue.
Kiss. "Word, I swear". Kiss(Lips). Kiss(Neck)
Not time yet. Not time yet. Lift up Skirt.
Take no refusal and lick. Suck. Take a break.
Lick belly. "Let me just please you".
Lick. Kiss. Lick. Check. Fondle pussy.
Kiss Major lips. Kiss clitoris. Take off panties.
{Gallery Scene 4 unlocked}
{Recevied Eva panties}
{Task Complete: Date with Eva}.

Hi,Ahchi!
I'm now also following this game with its gameplay (thanks a lot for that, by the way).
However I still haven't been able to get any of the special renders flagged in your walkthrough (or the one indicated in the op).

I'm not using any mods and I started the game 2 versions ago (v91).

Am I missing something (or unknown detail) here?:unsure:
Thank you again! :cool:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes