3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1686662604033.png

Hello everyone!
Work on 0.94 continues, last week the bonus scene was finished and rendered. Plus several new animations have been created. Work on the final and biggest scene of the update is still continuing and will also be completed soon.
-Already finished scenes: 8 out of 9
-Rendered images: 569
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 12
-Rendered animations: 7
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 9

All the best, Super Alex.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Really how is he maximizing pay if we are all palying a game for free ?
i bought the game on steam and paid for the walkthrough,so not everyone is playing for free. I totally agree with sony676 there has been nothing in the last 2 updates in over a year and there was never any sex. I definantly will never buy any avn on steam again. If i like an avn i subscribe to the developers patreon,even if they are dragging it a bit if it is good i will still support them anyway. But a year comeon..... ex the Author i downloaded it here never even heard of it before. I loved it am now supporting the unbroken and i think it is awesome as well. i will continue to support STWAdev as long as they are working on it. Sorry for writing a book. Maybe i am not a typical consumer,however i have several friends that do the same so maybe i am...who knows.
I support artist as well (but that is another story)

doopler

Jun 19, 2019
You do know people can be a patreon of the game and also comment here, right? One thing does not exclude the other
Quality and quantity, i may be wrong but i think hes just just refering to the pace at which everything comes out and im of the belief If your downloading the game for free you shouldnt be disparaging the fact that people are working on it but arent doing it on your timeframe. In my case im always waiting for next update but seeing how i dont patreon for the guy i dont think i should complain about the timeframe. Everyone has an opinion but not alot of people have the intuition to keep it themselves. Alotta people think if i can say something maybe i can get a rally in the masses. Everyone has appreciation for what he does but impatience plagues everyone no matter what you do or how much your able to afford. (P.S. most people are cheap as fuck and always looking for a deal, im no exclusion)

Reactions: HGR11957

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

Here's a new video, where I show you how the render for the post with my story was created! As you can see, it takes a lot of time for the frame to come out juicy, realistic and to be able to make out different details. In the video you can see the accelerated process of 7 hours of work! Quality comes first!

Thank you for playing our game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------------

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
I haven't played this game in forever and there is still, barely any more content than the last time I played it. Another game that could be good but the GD are milking their patreons. I've grown to hate Patreon. Paying these GD to take permanent vacations.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in forever and there is still, barely any more content than the last time I played it. Another game that could be good but the GD are milking their patreons. I've grown to hate Patreon. Paying these GD to take permanent vacations.
yeah as its been said "few" times, game is still basically same as on when mc got home from hospital and after that just some small stories.

Reactions: jock1a

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
So as somone who has at the moment 1 tb of vn on hes hard drive. and trust me i deleted like 3 tb already. The last update was single best patch of any game on this site. Fak being a DIK. If i download a game and i fak the best looking girl in first patch im not even playing the second one. where is the climax ? One of the best top 3 games at the moment. and last patch was INCREDIBLE

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
So as somone who has at the moment 1 tb of vn on hes hard drive. and trust me i deleted like 3 tb already. The last update was single best patch of any game on this site. Fak being a DIK. If i download a game and i fak the best looking girl in first patch im not even playing the second one. where is the climax ? One of the best top 3 games at the moment. and last patch was INCREDIBLE
I concur. Absolutely the best update and game to be created in a while. There's a nice build up, some mystery and some good story.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes