3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Can someone pay a huge one time fee to have just 1 update's progress speed up by a month. so that we can get updates faster. I mean this a pay to win game right?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Can someone pay a huge one time fee to have just 1 update's progress speed up by a month. so that we can get updates faster. I mean this a pay to win game right?
You think it works like a pay to win game where you can buy speedups? What in the fuck is up with people, you guys think we're in a game?

Reactions: Ara-sH and HPYY

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
You think it works like a pay to win game where you can buy speedups? What in the fuck is up with people, you guys think we're in a game?
Well, yeah ever heard of " "expediting service" and "speed post"?. Speed can always be increased if there is money. Procrastination, laziness, and delays are just mere excuses. When a huge money is offered they miraculously deliver much faster. Everything has a price kiddo.

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel and Ru1n

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Well, yeah ever heard of " "expediting service" and "speed post"?. Speed can always be increased if there is money. Procrastination, laziness, and delays are just mere excuses. When a huge money is offered they miraculously deliver much faster. Everything has a price kiddo.
What makes you think he wont just take the money and peace the fuck out?
Not like i care, it's not my money, at least i would laugh my ass off.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes