3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
In the language of the developers of this game there is a good saying - if you don't want to shit, don't torture your ass (in russian: "не хочешь срать - не мучай жопу").
Your memory fails you. It is rather "if you CANNOT shit, don't stretch your ass" and it it rather about inability of somebody to do something properly. I. e. if you can't do it PROPERLY, better not try.
Which can be rather addressed to some developers, not gamers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Your memory fails you. It is rather "if you CANNOT shit, don't stretch your ass" and it it rather about inability of somebody to do something properly. I. e. if you can't do it PROPERLY, better not try.
Which can be rather addressed to some developers, not gamers :ROFLMAO:
Правильная трактовка фольклорной цитаты «не хочешь срать, не мучай жопу».
А понятие «не можешь» подразумевает физиологическое ограничение на использование жопы, тем самым теряется сатирический смысл фразы.
При этом «не хочешь» подразумевает, что объект не ограничен в использовании жопы, но «мучает» субъект своими «хотениями».

The correct interpretation of the folklore quote "If you don't want to shit, don't torture your ass".
And the notion "you can't" implies a physiological restriction on the use of ass, thus losing the satirical meaning of the phrase.
At the same time, "don't want to" implies that the subject is not restricted in the use of asshole, but "tortures" the subject with his "wants".

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Правильная трактовка фольклорной цитаты «не хочешь срать, не мучай жопу».
А понятие «не можешь» подразумевает физиологическое ограничение на использование жопы, тем самым теряется сатирический смысл фразы.
При этом «не хочешь» подразумевает, что объект не ограничен в использовании жопы, но «мучает» субъект своими «хотениями».

The correct interpretation of the folklore quote "If you don't want to shit, don't torture your ass".
And the notion "you can't" implies a physiological restriction on the use of ass, thus losing the satirical meaning of the phrase.
At the same time, "don't want to" implies that the subject is not restricted in the use of asshole, but "tortures" the subject with his "wants".
This is completely your own "correct" interpretation. In Russian the proverb sounds "не можешь срать - не мучай жопу". Here не можешь means inability to do it properly irrespective of your wish or intentions. All the rest is just your own speculation.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
This is completely your own "correct" interpretation. In Russian the proverb sounds "не можешь срать - не мучай жопу". Here не можешь means inability to do it properly irrespective of your wish or intentions. All the rest is just your own speculation.
Russian is my native language, I'm living in russian language environment almost 60 years, and believe me, I know my own language. Yandex gives both versions of the saying. I grew up on Khrestyanskaya Zastava in Moscow, and in this part of the city the version I mentioned was used exclusively. It's possible that somewhere else it's different. But I speak Russian the way I've been used to speaking it since my childhood years. I'm sorry if I didn't please you.

Reactions: chainarmor

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Russian is my native language, I'm living in russian language environment almost 60 years, and believe me, I know my own language. Yandex gives both versions of the saying. I grew up on Khrestyanskaya Zastava in Moscow, and in this part of the city the version I mentioned was used exclusively. It's possible that somewhere else it's different. But I speak Russian the way I've been used to speaking it since my childhood years. I'm sorry if I didn't please you.
I have never heard your version.
But whatever suits you. I'm not going to hijack the thread over some proverb that is not even relevant to the topic.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... or wall paint :). That could have happened while she was holding the brush with her teeth. They are building some secret room after all and secret rooms require paint.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: cherdog21c and cxx
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes