3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
You only need money to buy washing machine nothing else and u got some dollars from the starting of game and you have to work on riley shop to earn some i guess...
For a long time that was true, now you also need money for the parts to fix Elana's phone.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For a long time that was true, now you also need money for the parts to fix Elana's phone.
Which you'll get automatically by progressing in the game and you also can't progress the game just by gaining the money, making all money cheats redundant and useless.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
how can?get money.
Once upon a time ... :p and many updates ago :p
When the quest with Elena was initiated, you could cheat on money and buy the needed item.
The problem was that the item was unavailable. Then the game would throw an error.
Now you have as much money as the storyline and Super Alex allows :ROFLMAO:
You can have so much money that you can buy the whole city and you won't do anything.
You'll still be an asshole with amnesia (I'm talking about MC)

1.jpg

EDIT: Save made for the purpose of screen and proof that you can cheat and deleted a moment later

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Enot1964 and cxx

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Which you'll get automatically by progressing in the game and you also can't progress the game just by gaining the money, making all money cheats redundant and useless.
Don't know why you're replying to me, as I didn't mention anything about a money cheat, just highlighting that the laundry stuff is no longer the only thing needing cash for.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Don't know why you're replying to me, as I didn't mention anything about a money cheat, just highlighting that the laundry stuff is no longer the only thing needing cash for.
I replied to you to emphasize that in general, there's no need to worry about money in this game, wherever or whenever you need it. Any time you actually do, you already have the right amount and when you don't have any, you also don't have anything to do with it anyway. :sneaky:

The uselessness of cheats is a direct consequence of this fact and was mentioned by cxx just before your post, I just didn't bother to quote him directly, since this was not the point of my post. I guess I should have put an "also" somewhere there :unsure:

Reactions: Enot1964

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
Hey all, still waiting on a phone call from Grace about the test results, and its not happening. Anyone figure it out?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey all, still waiting on a phone call from Grace about the test results, and its not happening. Anyone figure it out?
You may have locked yourself out due to a bug in some previous version. Can't say for sure without analyzing your latest save file (it's not a request for your save file, I don't have time to do this for everyone in trouble ;) )

You could try to use one of your older saves from some point after hiring Jaheem and before talking to him in the basement. It worked for several others.

OR, you could try to use a patch I made to fix a specific lockout issue automatically. It worked for someone else's bugged save file.
It won't break anything if you use it on v96a, b or c version of the game, so it may be worth to try.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-96c-extra-super-alex.44511/post-12238302

FenKing

Oct 16, 2020
now, this wont be of the biggest help, you will have to dig for it yourself, there is a bug, where if you advance too far you dont get the call, someone explained it very simply a while back, i dont remember the details. i think it might be about the builder, like you got to go talk to him but not meet him in the basement or something like that. This happend to me too.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes