3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't like to make random assumptions, but it reeeeeeeally seems he's milking his patrons as hell.
Let's be honest: The development speed of this game has been a popular topic of jokes for years (I almost said "generations"), the latest few short updates won't change that. I believe it was about a full year that we could not repair Elena's phone. We got some naughty scenes with Alex but story progress almost stood still for a long, long time.

However ... the dev is known for progressing slowly. His previous game was no different. His patreons know very well what they are paying for and what release intervalls they can expect.
If they are not happy, they will stop paying. But as long as they are ... just let them. Who is not one of those who actually pay, should not be concerned about dairy farmers.

And lets be honest ... the night scene with Kate is something you don't find in any other game. If the end result contains more like this, it's worth the wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Extra content - it's videos. YouTube will block such content.
well .............. seen old old softcore films on youtube and also there are old russian candid camera where big tits were main thing (just needed to log in to see those).

i think he said is “Extra preview November 5+” on Patreon
well if so then not leaked.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
My game must be bugged, I took the sperm donation test but I never received the call, nor was I paid to continue the story and fix Elena's phone.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My game must be bugged, I took the sperm donation test but I never received the call, nor was I paid to continue the story and fix Elena's phone.
What version are you using? please ensure that you are using "V0.96C" not "V0.96A"(which has the bug)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once you fix game fix kate's phone 1st.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, since you obviously pay the developer a lot of money and are his most loyal patron. We all like to ask how much you pledge him? The highest tier? Why are you here if you are rich and patron? So you admit that his patrons are a bunch of brainless simps or addicts who just throw away their money like that? I am happy that you admit what you and the patrons are. The rich hitting on the poor until the revolution happens..
Nothing to admit here. Whatever game i decide to pay for, I do so in full concience. And I don't just participate in one thread where I payed for the game. It's a good place to talk, no matter if you buy or pirate a game.

Mind you, if "a bunch brainless simp or addicts" is supposed to include me, your post is insulting and therefore can be be rightfully reported and removed from the forum. Edit: Never mind the "if", just saw the last part of your post which is infact directed at me.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
These [ref: brainless simps] are just facts and the truth and not insults.
Yeah, right :)

... why are you triggered in each every post that criticizes the devs ...
If that was a fact I would tell you, but it's only you exagerating ... again. You really should try to read my posts once in a while, you will also find criticism there (The one post you quoted earlier even started with criticism). I'm just not ranting like a four year old kid who didn't get his milk. Also I don't call other people names. That's not my style. Once in a while it happens, but it's very rare.

I haven't seen a single post spared from you.
That's just you not looking properly or ignoring posts. I can not say which of the two it is.

Yes, I do like the game. Biased .. in one way or another we are all biased, so sure, I guess it's true. But I don't know in what way you mean it, so I can't tell if THAT is true.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ah ha! "It happens" is all we need as prove that you are hardcore zealot of the devs. Have you ever thought about quitting this forum to spare everyone from your cringe remarks? We can already tell you are a retired old man with nothing much to do, but it still is no excuse to attack people when they are criticizing the game. Just allow it to happen. Of course it is free speech for you to tell them this and that, but it also free speech for us to say what we want to and you have to accept it. We did not insult but for others who insult, I think they should be free to do so. Are you from a communist country, or a place where free speech is not allowed? I just feel games and devs should get all the this and that and they should not be defended, especially if they are wrong. Look wisdom comes with age only applies to certain people not to everyone. So grandpa, you are not some wise old sage like Aristotle, in fact you are dogmatic and a bigot who refuses to listen and agree to what other who are better than you say. Stop being egoistic and self-centered, it's not always about you and we don't need " internet addict, forum troll, online lurker, cyber hermit, digital junkyard dog, social media zealot, cyber parasite, screen slave, digital drone" in here, Btw, non of these are insults, i double-checked, and if you do think so then I think you are ignorant, deluded and its a "you-problem".
Just put me on ignore like I just did you. And follow your own suggestions. if people don't need what you listed (except the grampa part which I am quite sure does not apply to you), you should do them a favor and go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enot1964

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1701181085375.jpeg
Hello everyone, we are in the final stages of creating the last two scenes of the update. They are almost finished, but we still have to get through the rendering of these scenes, and the most important part - creating animations!

-Already finished scenes: 5 out of 7
-Rendered images: 565
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7

Best wishes, Super Alex.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
disculpa una consulta hay parche en español? gracias de antemano
As far as I can tell, there is no Spanish translation available at this time. Russian resources say that some enthusiast(s?) is translating the game into Chinese (Mandarin). Perhaps someone will eventually take up Spanish as well?

Reactions: ferchoseanfx
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes