3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where you got spa certificate..please mention a picture..
unless it's been changed then mc eavesdrops elena talking about it on phone (not the one in need of fixing) sometime after she stole mc's laptop and later he goes to get his laptop back and takes spa cert too from her closet.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
unless it's been changed then mc eavesdrops elena talking about it on phone (not the one in need of fixing) sometime after she stole mc's laptop and later he goes to get his laptop back and takes spa cert too from her closet.
There is scene in living room where you must to play a role of a very submissive person. It gives you SPA card. And only when you have the card, begin the search for SPA cert. Or softlock.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You need card or certificate? It's two different items. As I can see you run this game for the first time. I'd recommend you walkthrough mode from OP.
yea i was talking about actual spa card and road to that is "bit" long.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Where you got spa certificate..please mention a picture..
In Elena Rm. Move mouse pointer to the Left and you will find the "Wardrobe"
In the Wardrobe it's on a shelf near her blue panties.
NOTE; it has now been "Highlighted" Green in the game to make it easy to see.

PagePlant

Jul 2, 2023

Show less
Hello everybody!
We've been doing the math... It turns out that Alexandra has the most amount of content in the story so far. The only character that's progressing the story. At the moment! She's had several different outfits since you've met her. For the selection of outfits for the characters we have a separate person in charge. We offer to evaluate his work and choose the best outfit in which she appeared!
1700769124415.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The first outfit is the perfect match for her body, I'm glad her story is progressing more because that way we'll discover mom's little secrets the DIRTIEST because some are remarkable.:sneaky:

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
At first I saw this game (probably ver 0.2) it was interesting to read the story. Graphics and animations were probably the best I've seen in such games. And they still are. But the story now is just... meh

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand quality needs time, but this dev's speed is worse than cooking with sunlight.

I don't like to make random assumptions, but it reeeeeeeally seems he's milking his patrons as hell.

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I understand quality needs time, but this dev's speed is worse than cooking with sunlight.

I don't like to make random assumptions, but it reeeeeeeally seems he's milking his patrons as hell.
Last update was on 5 november. Previous - in the end of august. v.094 - beginning of july. About milking you can talk with developers of Summertime Saga, for example. Or Waifu Academy.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes