• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hello there! Newbie to this great game here...
I need two clarifications for the update version 0.96c so far:
1. Has there been any Spa event with Kate till now? Because I haven't received any call yet from the Spa and also the option to ask them disappears once you get that Dark BDSM magazine from Rei.
2. Is there any further update for Fabio and Amelia's storyline after Fabio leaves for his hometown and MC shares some coffee with Amelia in her house? Coz the Diary quest table (minor) was completely empty after this event.
1. No, this event appeared only in v.96.
2. No, subplot of Fabio wasn't updated in v.96. But I'm sure this part of the story will be developed in future updates.
Penfold Mole earlier wrote:
" If you have the extra version, then maybe after that the new bonus will be available" - No, there is no any extra content connected with SPA event. At least I can't find it :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can anybody help ????? I`ve been played this game from start to this point, first, update to update. Now with my second playthroug again, I have ONLY 21 Special Renders, so what am I missing or is it a bug ??? My renders are Alex 2, Kate 2, Elena 9, Eva 3, Iris 4 and Rei 1. This second playthroug I used WT and Scrappys Mod and if I`m not totally blind, I didn`t miss anything !!!! Allso that unlock option at Spesial Renders site, don`t bring anything new at site !!!!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I still keep v.95 so we can compare.
v. 96. Alex-2, Kate -2, Elena -9, Eva -3, Iris - 4, Rei -1. Same as your case.
v.95 - exactly the same.
I.e. absolutely no progress with Special Renders.

Reactions: Nerttu

hitdaflo

Oct 22, 2018
man do you know how to make me look at a char and they do a certain animation and I'm like I wants it now!! lol also love the music choice look forward to the updates ty

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I still keep v.95 so we can compare.
v. 96. Alex-2, Kate -2, Elena -9, Eva -3, Iris - 4, Rei -1. Same as your case.
v.95 - exactly the same.
I.e. absolutely no progress with Special Renders.
Why there are 22 renders at Renders Guide and WT ????

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
BUG? (V0.96c)
Kate's Phone, (Friday night)
Seems to be "soft locked" if you repair Elena phone first,
After repairing Elena phone you are told no to disturb Kate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BUG? (V0.96c)
Kate's Phone, (Friday night)
Seems to be "soft locked" if you repair Elena phone first,
After repairing Elena phone you are told no to disturb Kate.
or not available yet.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
or not available yet.
It is there, I did the event in my "Fresh start"
When it failed (while updating the old Gameplay) I went back to before I fixed Elena's phone and this time it worked,

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Have "finally" finished updating my "Gameplays-Amnesia - (No Mods)" to cover "V0.96c(extra)"
I have attached a copy below if anyone wants it,
All task complete,
The four Bonus scenes are unlocked
End of version saves included
But No Eva's Lollypop
(Note; This not a "Walkthrough" just a record of my actions in the game)
Good luck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Cyiek and Ara-sH

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is there, I did the event in my "Fresh start"
When it failed (while updating the old Gameplay) I went back to before I fixed Elena's phone and this time it worked,
well will be fixed on next version like prev. bugs were fixed on next version after buggy version.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Daman, i would never imagine we actually get a from Alexandra thorugh a bonus scene. I mean, we had a sleeping one and all, but that was a surprise. Lets hope theres more with her soon, some with Kate and the missing Aunt would also be nice XD

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I mean, check the Renders Guide at OP ????:unsure::unsure::unsure:
For the sake of pure interest downloaded a clean game, without mods. Played a bit and saw how many special renders need to be opened during the game. The answer: 21. Whence came the number 22 - this is a great mystery. Most likely, just a typo.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu and cxx

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone know what trigger the Jaheem story after he started working in the basement? It's said I've to see how work is going but I go there any time of day any day and nothing happens. Thx
Same, journal says i should go to the basement, but there's zero activity there...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Same, journal says i should go to the basement, but there's zero activity there...
You mean, Jaheem isn't in the basement, no construction work goes on there?
Then you haven't hired him yet :rolleyes:
It's not like he'll sneak into your basement and start working by himself, without your consent :LOL:
Would you have hired him, the construction site would be there and Jaheem would be there during the day.

Correction: Construction and Jaheem would be working there after the first visit to the basement, after talking to Jaheem there.

Before hiring him the basement is empty and after you've hired him, he'd be there and you'd have a conversation with him. Although..., in the new fixed version, that event might be blocked until you fix Elena's phone and visit the spa with Kate... I'm not sure, I haven't extracted the "c" version yet. I could be wrong now about how it works in the new version.
I'm not sure, I'd have to take a look at the code of the 96c to be sure...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes