3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
What happened to the goals on patreon btw? I imagine a tracker which showed what dev theoretically promises when a certain support number is reached. Have they removed it or am I blind?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What happened to the goals on patreon btw? I imagine a tracker which showed what dev theoretically promises when a certain support number is reached. Have they removed it or am I blind?
removed by dev.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Why every time i talk to alexandra at laundry at evening it bugged to the night scene at her room ? Help please

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Anyone know what trigger the Jaheem story after he started working in the basement? It's said I've to see how work is going but I go there any time of day any day and nothing happens. Thx

Reactions: LSC82

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
New playthru. No mods or patches used. Getting tooltip exceptions (2 so far, 1 at table when spoon drops, 2nd when peeking while getting cereal).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happens, when I try to open the 3D Achiev-Model Gallery in the phones bottem right
I get the same error as the above two people. At the exact same points in the story. I'm currently in the 0.96b version. I saw a mention the patch notes of 0.94 supposedly fixing this error but it's still there for me. I started the game for the very first time yesterday so not sure what causes this.

I was able to choose ignore when dropping the spoon or when peaking getting the cereal, but like s.freud said, it now also happens on the achievement screen (just got my phone for the very first time, i opened it, clicked on achievement icon at the bottom right and getting the tooltip error). Clicking ignore with that one doesn't work, it just changes to more and more errors until you get kicked to the main menu. I've seen several people mention the error but no fixes in this thread, which is unfortunate as my game produces the same error.

Pretty, pretty please does someone know how to fix the constant 'tooltip' not defined Renpy error? Thanks in advance for any and all support

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone know what trigger the Jaheem story after he started working in the basement? It's said I've to see how work is going but I go there any time of day any day and nothing happens. Thx
DO NOT GO THERE, until you have been paid for your sperm! then it's in the evening,

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
DO NOT GO THERE, until you have been paid for your sperm! then it's in the evening,
Seems that it has been fixed in the "c" version.
I was in the basement long ago, still the hospital quest started as expected.

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
I made the sperm sample thing already (no more Grace quest) but still Basement doesn't show up. I'll wait for another update then I guess

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
clicked him?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hello there! Newbie to this great game here...
I need two clarifications for the update version 0.96c so far:
1. Has there been any Spa event with Kate till now? Because I haven't received any call yet from the Spa and also the option to ask them disappears once you get that Dark BDSM magazine from Rei.
2. Is there any further update for Fabio and Amelia's storyline after Fabio leaves for his hometown and MC shares some coffee with Amelia in her house? Coz the Diary quest table (minor) was completely empty after this event.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
2. No

1. The spa event happens automatically after you receive a message about being accepted as a sperm donor and you go (automatically) to the hospital, make your first donation (a few lines of text only) and get $100 for it instantly.
After getting the money you have to go to the mall, buy the phone part, go home and wait for an afternoon when Elena is in her room to talk to her and fix her phone.
After that the next Thursday morning the spa event triggers automatically. Besides fixing Elena's phone (Elena's story 17) you also must have already seen Kate masturbating with a vibrator in her bed (Kate story 14) for the spa event (Kate story 15) to trigger.

After the spa event go wander around the house for a week and try to talk to Kate every chance you get. Some of her daily events will progress.

I may have forgotten a few details.

If you have the extra version, then maybe after that the new bonus will be available, I haven't tried the extra version yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: tony3000
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes