3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
:unsure:That one was already there in the last update, wasnt it?
Partial. One scene didn't happen earlier. The unfortunate thing is the mixing of episodes from the last two updates. I.e. an episode from the summer update could be moved closer to the current finale. What I really liked were the scenes with Kate. And the main plot has been extended a bit. Maybe (almost definitely) we'll see a continuation of the subplots with Elena and Kate. As for Mrs. Alexandra Orlova (a rare combination of name and surname for Russians) - we can only wait, although there seems to be some dynamics.

Reactions: Nemo56

Xillop

Jul 30, 2018
Can you tell me the name of the "wash your face" side task?
I finished that many months ago, but it didn't register and still shows as active. I would like to mark it as completed.
Hi,
That task seems to be controlled by the variable task_2d1_Wash_my_face

If it is 1 then it will be in the list, set it to 2 and it will move to Completed in the diary.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Nemo56

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
:unsure:That one was already there in the last update, wasnt it?
there was more than just one but the previous version was an extended (or I waited for that one) and had more than one so they may only be part of the extended versions not sure about that though.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Partial. One scene didn't happen earlier. The unfortunate thing is the mixing of episodes from the last two updates. I.e. an episode from the summer update could be moved closer to the current finale. What I really liked were the scenes with Kate. And the main plot has been extended a bit. Maybe (almost definitely) we'll see a continuation of the subplots with Elena and Kate. As for Mrs. Alexandra Orlova (a rare combination of name and surname for Russians) - we can only wait, although there seems to be some dynamics.
Thanks for the clarification, i will check it out. In regards to Kate, i do agree, even though Alexandra is my favorite Kate has a different kind of charm (more innocent, less experienced). I dont care much about Elena though, hoping to see maybe more of the Aunt perhaps XD

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
That task seems to be controlled by the variable task_2d1_Wash_my_face

If it is 1 then it will be in the list, set it to 2 and it will move to Completed in the diary.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, I'll try that

Edit: That did it. Finally!

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018

View attachment 3085622
Hello everyone! Just over a week ago we released a new update. We're glad that many of you liked it, judging by the latest poll!
We haven't stopped our work and so we're already working on the next one to make sure we can keep you happy.

-Already finished scenes: 2 out of 5
-Rendered images: 300
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 9

All the best, Super Alex.
Wow, I wondern if this game will ever make it to one update per month. That would be amazing, even with the current update size.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Wow, I wondern if this game will ever make it to one update per month. That would be amazing, even with the current update size.
before the last update the 3 updates before that only had a month gap between them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game has an insame amount of animations, most of them very subtle. I wished it would have as many dialog lines.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Kate bonus or something ?
I don't understand your question. The bonus reel with Kate appeared many months ago, this is the second bonus video in chronological order. If you're wondering if there's any Kate content in the latest update, yes, there is.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
before the last update the 3 updates before that only had a month gap between them.
Wow didnt even notice, I was probably still tramuatized from all the previous delays and excuse stories. Good do know, might consider supporting him actually.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
when I peek and keep watching them it says they noticed you and they will remember this. What is the difference? Should I do it or leave them?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Some not good news about my "Gameplays"
Due to a "BAD" download I had to do a FULL wipe of the game and do a (FULL) Fresh start! :cry:
For this I used V0.96b, I have attach a copy of "Gameplays-Amnesia[FS-V96b] -(NM)" below
(NM)=No Mods.
Its in four parts with end of parts save included
(Have test-loaded the end of Part 4 save (11-1-LT1) in V0.96c(Extra) and all four "Bonus Scenes" are Unlocked")

About the "Gameplays-Amnesia - (No Mods)" Gameplay,
Due to the "Builder?/Grace Bug" I will need to reinstall V0.94a(extra) and V0.95b
and then replay from the start of the last day in V0.93.
I will post a copy as soon as it is updated.

EDIT 18NOV 23; It's turns out that with V0.96c(extra) I did Not need to replay from the end of V0.93!
(Would have been nice if I had learned this before I replayed to the end of V0.95b :censored: )
Have added a copy of an updated "Gameplays-Amnesia - (No Mods)" below,

All tasks completed.
Bonus 1 to 4 unlocked
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be continued... :)
THAT wouldn't surprise me at all. sadly.

Thanks, I'll try that

Edit: That did it. Finally!
in the future it's 1 of 1st tasks on 1st freeroam and can be completed on toilet next to stairs up.

when I peek and keep watching them it says they noticed you and they will remember this. What is the difference? Should I do it or leave them?
good question. maybe there's stat for that.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I know there is a perversion stat and a stat for each girl you dont get to see the numbers unless you use the cheat from page 1. And I do know if your perversion was not high enough early on you could not "play with Alexandra" that first day or 2. Whether or not those stat still have an effect on gameplay or not i dont know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know there is a perversion stat and a stat for each girl you dont get to see the numbers unless you use the cheat from page 1. And I do know if your perversion was not high enough early on you could not "play with Alexandra" that first day or 2. Whether or not those stat still have an effect on gameplay or not i dont know.
pervy stat actually still exists and should have effect.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes