3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Was about to ask the same thing. Changelog says there are 4 mastubation Alexandra new scenes. The only one i saw were the same ones from last update... were they not animated before? Or is there actually a new scene with her i could not find?
In the evening in her bathroom

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

1699969465618.jpeg
Hello everyone! Just over a week ago we released a new update. We're glad that many of you liked it, judging by the latest poll!
We haven't stopped our work and so we're already working on the next one to make sure we can keep you happy.

-Already finished scenes: 2 out of 5
-Rendered images: 300
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 9

All the best, Super Alex.

Xillop

Jul 30, 2018
Why Grace don't call me?
Iris is the one that calls you.

That event would not trigger for me either, so I checked and the condition is

STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix == 3 and STORY_Grace == 2

Not sure why the DEV has linked those two stories in the same condition. My variables had STORY_Grace = 2, but my STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix = 4

I set STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix to 3 then slept. The next morning Iris phoned. It's a very short scene with Grace.

Now I set STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix back to 4.

Hope that helps.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
"We're glad that many of you liked it, judging by the latest poll!"

Guys did we like it? Did we like the bonus scenes?

Of course poll is positive, it is voted by fanatical die-hards of this game who paid money to support self-cucking.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Iris is the one that calls you.

That event would not trigger for me either, so I checked and the condition is

STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix == 3 and STORY_Grace == 2

Not sure why the DEV has linked those two stories in the same condition. My variables had STORY_Grace = 2, but my STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix = 4

I set STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix to 3 then slept. The next morning Iris phoned. It's a very short scene with Grace.

Now I set STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix back to 4.

Hope that helps.
Can you tell me the name of the "wash your face" side task?
I finished that many months ago, but it didn't register and still shows as active. I would like to mark it as completed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All bonus scenes are available on the phone after the content of the according update has been played.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amnesia-0.96cExtra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: devonY7

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Do I see it correctly that basically nothing happens after you get the call from the hospital. I mean u can go there for spem donation but no lewd scene? Not even the nurse wanking you off or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I see it correctly that basically nothing happens after you get the call from the hospital. I mean u can go there for spem donation but no lewd scene? Not even the nurse wanking you off or something?
did you expect something else?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...Not even the nurse wanking you off or something?
That already happened in the intro. This is just to earn the bucks to finally repair that phone.
But who knows? In the future there might be more benefits that make the walk to the hospital worthwhile, after all the nurse said that the MC could return.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes