3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

int00h

Oct 10, 2017
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
What about muting settings? Unmute.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ren'Py does not support video in avi or mkv format and this is a container and not a video format...
Really? You don't say ...
see " You never know what codecs they use when they wrap something in mkv or avi." ...

Ren'Py does not support video in avi or mkv format
What makes you think that? I have already seen games using mkvs, Altered Destiny and Bankiung on Bella for example use them, encoded with FMP4, another game used VP90.

Ren'Py games DOES NOT NEED CODECS!
For every video format (including webp) A CODEC IS NEEDED. Ren'Py may or may not have support for some included, but definitly not for all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
see " You never know what codecs they use when they wrap something in mkv or avi." ...

What makes you think that? I have already seen games using mkvs, Altered Destiny and Bankiung on Bella for example use them, encoded with FMP4, another game used VP90.

For every video format (including webp) A CODEC IS NEEDED. Ren'Py may or may not have support for some included, but definitly not for all.
WINNER!!!

some newer renpy versions might support webp, webm, etc natively but not all especially older versions.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

Still WRONG! Ren'Py never use a CODECS but use ffmpeg to play video, that's it!
See the Ren'py documentation about movie...

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
This game has been going for nearly 4 years how does it have so little content still
my thoughts also, and i bought this game on steam when it first came out. I abandoned it long ago,i think it will have a yellow tag in the future hope i am wrong not holding my breathe though.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Still WRONG! Ren'Py never use a CODECS but use ffmpeg to play video, that's it!
See the Ren'py documentation about movie...
Wrong saying that doesn't support mkv? ... no wait, that was you.

Anyway, genius, ffmpeg uses installed codecs(of course it does, what else would it use?). ffmpeg even comes bundled with the K-Lite and can be set as render engine for Windows Media Player Classic HC.
You would never say a game does not need C++ because it runs on UE5, even if UE5 requires C++, right?

By stating that Ren'Py uses ffmpeg you just proved the usefulness of installing additional codecs. ffmpeg will use them.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

legarius369

Apr 8, 2022
We need the landlady to finally do something interesting bro id like to have NTR including her and her work
While I'm not a fan of NTR when I put myself in the shoes of the MC (yes, I'm greedy and want all the beautiful women for myself), I would be interested in her work content. Imagine how that would delay the regular content being completed though.

• Sad
Reactions: Nemo56 and Brudda10

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
We need the landlady to finally do something interesting bro id like to have NTR including her and her work
I don't care if she gets NTR pussy penetrated by a customer or multiple cocks I just want to see some sex action already with her. At this point see needs to get fucked. Seeing MC as a huge beta male cuck definitely want to see this happen Ignore MC sex path to her, introduce other guys as her love interest while we spy her

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
i recently downloaded latest version 0.96c and started playing from the last save (0.88)
i was able to make elena's (fix phone) and kate's (spa & cleaning house) story and started doing furniture - after asembling furniture for susan and ellen i came back to fabio twice and after talk with his wife i cannot do anything else
alexandra's story is empty, fabio & amelia's story just dissapeared
don't have money to buy washer etc.
is it a bug or what?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i recently downloaded latest version 0.96c and started playing from the last save (0.88)
i was able to make elena's (fix phone) and kate's (spa & cleaning house) story and started doing furniture - after asembling furniture for susan and ellen i came back to fabio twice and after talk with his wife i cannot do anything else
alexandra's story is empty, fabio & amelia's story just dissapeared
don't have money to buy washer etc.
is it a bug or what?
washer was before furnitures and mommy/alex gave money for that. no idea how did you manage to do what you did.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes