3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not true? Maybe you're thinking some European country like italy. france or Norway
well i play online game which is made by canadian company and due that i have looked canadian holidays calendar often and it looked like at least one 3 days weekend every month.

• Angry
Reactions: fishbulb123

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1st time after completing delivery to her and 2nd time after giving sleeping pills to her neighbor.
just went through the game files and there seem to be no scenes with her . unless there are scenes exclusive to her in the extra version of the game these scenes simply do not exists as of right now .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not true? Maybe you're thinking some European country like italy. france or Norway
Not central Europe. Austria, Germany, Italy and Swiss don't have a long vacation. There are a couple of holidays (in most countries Dec 25+26, January 1 and 6) and usually people take some days off between them but after January 6 everyone is back at work.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Dev just made a crucial post about playing sports and not mentioning the game even once like we all wanted and expected:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Dev just made a crucial post about playing sports and not mentioning the game even once like we all wanted and expected:
If they release the update on Monday it's the first half of the month like "promised". Easy. ;)

glador

May 27, 2017
"We are at the final stage of processing animations and pictures. We hope to release the update soon. Unfortunately, I can’t give exact dates, because there were difficulties with the animations, and the deadlines have moved a lot"
His answer in social vkontakte

• Sad
Reactions: GarryKing

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Who knows ? Today, we officially hit the " first half of January " period he mentioned for the release. We're probably almost there, but he should post a progress report.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who knows ? Today, we officially hit the " first half of January " period he mentioned for the release. We're probably almost there, but he should post a progress report.
if there's release then sometime before midnight sa's time.

Reactions: Ass Fan

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I think she's trying to send us a message. Shame I never learnt semaphore...
Mustafa's answer is brilliant.
Simple, effective, direct.
In a world where people use long sentences to say nothing, be like Mustafa.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes