3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1705422647372.jpeg

Hi everyone!
We apologize for the long waiting for the update - we are doing our best to release it this month. We still have one last scene of the update left to finish. We've also made 14 animations already, it just remains to render them and do post processing. We want to release the update faster as much as you do, but in order to finish everything and make it look good, we need you to be a little bit more patient, for which we'll be very grateful to you!
-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 7
-Rendered images: 1275
-Processed images: 800
-Posed animations: 14
-Rendered animations: 8
-Processed animations: 8
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7
Best wishes, Super Alex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kate is already getting ready for what's to come flexible girl:devilish:
yea there have been earlei renders which show how flexible she is (did that yoga pose where foot touches back of the head nearly).

Doing the laundry?
hardly, kate does that and cooking.

He is playing with a joystick.... just I'm missing the joy here...
he's at arcade hall.

At least another update and in my eyes (you can argue about the value of the content here and there) they deliver the best animations on this site.
hardly best there is.

Aramir

May 2, 2018
View attachment 3268801

Hi everyone!
We apologize for the long waiting for the update - we are doing our best to release it this month. We still have one last scene of the update left to finish. We've also made 14 animations already, it just remains to render them and do post processing. We want to release the update faster as much as you do, but in order to finish everything and make it look good, we need you to be a little bit more patient, for which we'll be very grateful to you!
-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 7
-Rendered images: 1275
-Processed images: 800
-Posed animations: 14
-Rendered animations: 8
-Processed animations: 8
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 7
Best wishes, Super Alex.

PULL THE LEVER

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.
Hey, is the mod updated or something because for some reason in my game it keeps saying “I am her friends son” Please update

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes