3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
OK, can anyone help here cause I cannot progress the game.

So, my situation is like this:

1. I dont have phone parts.
2. Builder hasnt started work yet since I dont have a plan
3. Sperm donor event hasnt finish and I fast-forward it a lot and nothing happened

Anywho has a clue what to do?
Is there any option to skip Elena's phone-fix event?

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Anywho has a clue what to do?
Is there any option to skip Elena's phone-fix event?
No, you can't skip this event.
As for the rest of the questions - obviously you missed some triggers, for example you only get the plan for the secret room in the basement after you meet with the furniture maker, he will commission work for two of his clients, one of them is the designer the builder needs.
Looks like you'll have to roll back to some earlier save. To minimize the risk of missing a particular trigger, I highly recommend using a walkthrough mod or text walkthrough.

Last edited:

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
No, you can't skip this event.
As for the rest of the questions - obviously you missed some triggers, for example you only get the plan for the secret room in the basement after you meet with the furniture maker, he will commission work for two of his clients, one of them is the designer the builder needs.
Looks like you'll have to roll back to some earlier save. To minimize the risk of missing a particular trigger, I highly recommend using a walkthrough mod or text walkthrough.
I have a walkthrough mod. I've started the game from the beginning and it all worked fine. Its sad that every now and ten, due t ochanges, you have to start the all over again.

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Anybody knows how to fix language problem? First when mc peeked to his sister conversation in the wardrobe and second when met agin with Rei and visited her, all conversation was in russian!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Anybody knows how to fix language problem? First when mc peeked to his sister conversation in the wardrobe and second when met agin with Rei and visited her, all conversation was in russian!
Avoid using outdated or bugged mods. Without mods there is no language problem.

Reactions: swewolf

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Even when the modder says that he updated his mod, often there are still outdated parts and old bugs in there.

The thing with the mods is that often the modder only mods the latest files and new parts of the game, especially in games where the script has been split into multiple files in multiple folders. In case the original dev has also changed some older files, fixed some bugs for example, the modder often won't touch those older files, leaving them bugged.
Also, in case the dev has changed some dialog text in his older files and after doing so, also updated translation files or simply fixed some errors in translation, the modder would hold onto the old translation files, making the changed dialog lines unrecognizable for Ren'Py, so they won't be translated.

I happen to know for a fact that this is often the case with Scrappy's mods and especially with this specific game. Scrappy is just modding so many games that he's swamped with the work on them. He has no time to pay attention to such details or older parts of the game that have been changed since the last update.

This is not the case with all the modders, Sancho for example. Instead of leaving old bugs in his mod, he actually fixes the bugs that the original dev has made and often even proofreads some of the text. It's why it takes him often several days or weeks to update his mod and this is why he doesn't modify so many games as some others do.

Always, in case you encounter bugs or a translation errors while using a mod, try the game without the mod before blaiming the game dev for them. By adding a mod to a game, most of them, especially walkthrough-type of mods replace the original game files with their own, introducing orginal old bugs or even some brand new ones to the game that would work fine otherwise.

Several game devs are actually quite pissed about bugged walkthrough mods, unofficial Android mods and even some unofficial compressed versions of their games being distributed here. Because the people using those mods mostly go and blame the developer for the problems that have nothing to do with him without realizing that they are not even playing his original game.

Last edited:

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Nevermind, i think updating the game was the problem! New install with the latest version of the game + new mod + old saves, and now working like a charm ... :p

Reactions: Penfold Mole

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
Well, lucky us, it's just 5 weeks to wait. ;)
In fact, they informed us that it would be in the first fortnight of the year, but they came to apologize and that it would be a little late... I was the one who said jokingly that it would be in the Chinese New Year.

Now when exactly will it be ready is a good question!

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes