3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 14, 2024
There are 31 days in January and it's still the 28th. They also never gave an exact date; the exact wording is "we are doing our best by the end of the month".
It's already 29th for me but I count Feb 1 midnight as the deadline so. In short, in 3 days they will break their promise and yet take advantage of Patreons

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's already 29th for me but I count Feb 1 midnight as the deadline so. In short, in 3 days they will break their promise and yet take advantage of Patreons
No, they didn't.... they never gave any exact date, they said we are doing our best by the end of the month, but that was never sat in stone, hence said best and not for sure by the end of the month, if you are not paying for it, then it doesn't affect you...and the ones that are paying are well aware of being a Patreon for any developer. You assume the risk.

Reactions: fz and vlaso60

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are 31 days in January and it's still the 28th. They also never gave an exact date; the exact wording is "we are doing our best by the end of the month".
It's kinda obvious that they lied to us and don't give their best. They are probably all partying on Ibiza and have a laugh on us freeloaders. They should be punished and face the consequences. No one should download the game for free, then they see what they have caused!

Jan 14, 2024
It's kinda obvious that they lied to us and don't give their best. They are probably all partying on Ibiza and have a laugh on us freeloaders. They should be punished and face the consequences. No one should download the game for free, then they see what they have caused!
See? At least someone's got the point. If the dev starts losing Patreon then he will make the update speed and amount of content fairer. I wouldn't mind if he abandoned the game if it happens to him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
See? At least someone's got the point. If the dev starts losing Patreon then he will make the update speed and amount of content fairer. I wouldn't mind if he abandoned the game if it happens to him.
this had that tag once i think.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hope so, This game will be fire with NTR. Let it happen on alexandria before us
I would skip that part if it doesn't fit the story (and so far the story is about the MC only).

NTR or not NTR is not the main question for me. If a story includes other guys, I am fine with it, but just putting them in because some people want to see the MC suffering for being betrayed by his girl? Nah.
I hate it when devs put kinks into a game just for the sake of it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He was talking about "freeloaders" complaining about free games and not getting it on whatever day/date/month/year dev says. It's pretty obvious Patreon's are well aware considering , and that isn't even factoring in Steam sales.

Very soon this year like Lucky Mark
You mean completed?

Completed - Lucky Mark [v18.0] [Super Alex]

The Ren'Py version is not the same person: Lucky Mark Unofficial Ren'Py Remake [v0.1.0] [FED_]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no news and no new bad translation either until new version gets here.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes