3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
For those who may not be aware. These are the peculiarities of calendar holidays among Russians. And don't forget about the long New Year vacations (December 25 - January 14 unofficially, officially December 31 - January 9).
I think that there was a Patreon post saying that Super Alex and an assistant moved to Thailand so we have to keep in mind that in Thailand February 2 is Inventor's Day, February 3 is Veteran's Day, February 6 is Muay Thai's Day, February 24 is National Artist Day, and February 26 is Cooperatives Day. There were also six in January. Also, what is with all the national observances in Thailand?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I think that there was a Patreon post saying that Super Alex and an assistant moved to Thailand so we have to keep in mind that in Thailand February 2 is Inventor's Day, February 3 is Veteran's Day, February 6 is Muay Thai's Day, February 24 is National Artist Day, and February 26 is Cooperatives Day. There were also six in January. Also, what is with all the national observances in Thailand?
For a Russian, it's an excuse to drink.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Why do people think that it's coming out today/this weekend? Last the dev said "we are doing our best to release it this month [January]" and "we need you to be a little bit more patient." That doesn't really indicate anything.

Reactions: Pill07

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
How drunk did these guys get for their Russian holiday? This update has been taking forever. I mean compared to lately. That whole year without an update wasn't great for this

Reactions: Jaun Karr

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
There was a vote and it lost, never going to happen
dont think the vote was only one will be there and other wont . it was to see what they wanted first . and which is exactly what happened . sleep won 1st so that was added in the alexandra update and NTR was second so that was also slightly added/hinted in the eva update . pretty sure NTR is inevitable at this point . dev added it in his last game and also has hinted a lot in this game .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think the Eva scene was the opposite of NTR, the thrill of being watched (NTR is about the MC catching his LI with someone else).

Maybe it will come, maybe not. But personally I don't think so.
It's still one or two decades until the game is finished, so anything can happen.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I think the Eva scene was the opposite of NTR, the thrill of being watched (NTR is about the MC catching his LI with someone else).

It's still one or two decades until the game is finished, so anything can happen.
True, it was just suspicious how she looked. Couldn't have been only the thrill of being watched. There's something more to it.

Reactions: Nemo56
Jan 3, 2019
Only now?

Is the dev Chinese btw? He might release in lunar new year because 90% of players are Chinese and Koreans here.
The author of the game is a Russian girl Alexandra Orlova. She has assembled an international team. But what is happening now is unclear. The last message was on January 16. In my opinion, if you are not in time, just tell your patrons that you are not in time and explain why. Otherwise, it leads to stupid inventions, and the silence of the author only breeds more rumors.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021

Mc's gf already fucked the other guy when mc was in hospital so it's ntr already but
Tag had being not placed bcz we the players didn't saw mc's gf having sex with the other guy

I can only hope players don't ever see mc's ex in the future

Developer totally wasted that character

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Mc's gf already fucked the other guy when mc was in hospital so it's ntr already but
Only if he caught them. That's an essential part of netorare. The main character must suffer from catching his girlfriend with someone else, where it does not necessarily be sex (would have been hard to do on the stages where the term was defined).

we the players didn't saw
It's not just about the player, NTR is mostly about the character. But of course, if you don't show it, it's not in there. Every woman in movies has nipples. But as long as you don't show them, the movie gets a lower rating.

What happens off screen, stays off screen.

I never cared much for Eva, she's just there (sometimes), but brings nothing to the story. But even if I did, I would not be disappointed. The last event was the first interesting part told about her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hrm and Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes