3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 14, 2024
How drunk did these guys get for their Russian holiday? This update has been taking forever. I mean compared to lately. That whole year without an update wasn't great for this
The fact that we never got a single update this year is crazy like. Like can it be that long? I'm lucky I never spent a single cent on this game. Undeserving

Jan 14, 2024
Why do people think that it's coming out today/this weekend? Last the dev said "we are doing our best to release it this month [January]" and "we need you to be a little bit more patient." That doesn't really indicate anything.
Indicates it's 4 days late and in the future the dev is not trustworthy. Wait.... I heard that many years ago.
dont think the vote was only one will be there and other wont . it was to see what they wanted first . and which is exactly what happened . sleep won 1st so that was added in the alexandra update and NTR was second so that was also slightly added/hinted in the eva update . pretty sure NTR is inevitable at this point . dev added it in his last game and also has hinted a lot in this game .
I hope first ntr scene is Alexandria as a night hooker with several guys and MC watches and cries in pain. I hope MC never gets penetration in this game and the most he gets is bj at the end of the game development.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
It's just sad how making excuses is the normal state of affairs for patreon content creators. You would assume an excuse is the exception and a regular update the norm, but it's the exact opposite.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
While I do expect there to be another update, it is the unfortunate truth that the Patreon model incentivizes not delivering a product.

Reactions: Naximilian

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
While I do expect there to be another update, it is the unfortunate truth that the Patreon model incentivizes not delivering a product.
What you’re saying is true and false. It’s true for some big developers with lots of patrons.
However, it’s completely false for small developers. Updates are the best way for a small developer to advertise and gain visibility, knowing that visibility is extremely hard to come by.
On the other hand, it’s true that some big devs say at the beginning, “With more money, you’ll get more updates.”

Unfortunately, this doesn’t always hold true, because in the end, they think, “Why should I rush to release an update when I’m going to get paid at the end of the month anyway?”

The problem is that every game and every developer has a kind of upper limit that, even with a lot of effort, the game will never exceed. For some games, it’s 1,000 patrons; for others, it’s 500 patrons; for others still, it’s 5,000 patrons.
Once this limit is reached, there’s no need to bother working and making updates quickly, because you’re not going to go any higher.
That’s why some think, “I’ll take my time now.
I’m almost certain, but I have no proof and I’m not targeting anyone (sincerely), that there are even some who will develop another game on the side under a different name and accumulate patrons.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It's just sad how making excuses is the normal state of affairs for patreon content creators. You would assume an excuse is the exception and a regular update the norm, but it's the exact opposite.
Most of the developers have no idea how to run a business is why

Reactions: Nemo56

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Most of the developers have no idea how to run a business is why
I do think it's more about communication, some will just ghost, some lie, some who the hell knows.

Some just need to learn to communicate with their subs better, if a lot more did that, it would go over a lot better, that's a huge complaint I see a lot is how dev's are so silent for so long, even if they got nothing to say, they can still communicate that to let them to know progress is still being made, at least giving a one sentence status is better than being silent for a month or whatever.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Coupe

Coupe

Oct 7, 2018
I do think it's more about communication, some will just ghost, some lie, some who the hell knows.

Some just need to learn to communicate with their subs better, if a lot more did that, it would go over a lot better, that's a huge complaint I see a lot is how dev's are so silent for so long, even if they got nothing to say, they can still communicate that to let them to know progress is still being made, at least giving a one sentence status is better than being silent for a month or whatever.
True i dont care how to u take developing the update but at least post something. For expample like Dr.Pinkcake i can expect

the progress update every friday if there isn't much progress info in the post for some week.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well some do get very nice andf big sum from patreon monthly w/o doing much.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Most people complain that there is only little content in this game, so catching up should not be a problem at all :)
NOT playing the game and missing out on the story also works without saves :p

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
well most of this can be played with skip if has wt-mod.
But there is wt-mod. After each update I use this method. Unless the devs change something at the beginning of the game's storyline, or in one of the sub-arcs, then skipping might not work. We can only pray to all gods and goddesses that they didn't come up with a "brilliant" idea of a global reworking of the game, as in the case of "Summertime Saga", and the development wouldn't get bogged down for another 3-4 years. I don't remember when was the last Summertime Saga full-scale update? I don't count "mini-updates". I think it was over three years ago. Or they may just bump into a "writer's block" like the creators of Taffy Tales.

Jan 14, 2024

I pity you spending your money on the dev, but hey, it's your own money so you can do what you want it. Respeck

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Jan 14, 2024
Rather have quick short updates than wait 4 to 5 months for a 10 minute gameplay. Dev doesn't care about business models or morality he knows he's got a loyal cow farm that gives endless milk money.

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Those who pay, do it of their own free will, not under threat of execution. There are very popular games on this resource, which are updated once every six months or year. And this does not prevent developers from earning 10-50K dollars a month.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Rather have quick short updates than wait 4 to 5 months for a 10 minute gameplay. Dev doesn't care about business models or morality he knows he's got a loyal cow farm that gives endless milk money.
What do you mean by "short" if you think the current update playtime is 10 minutes? 1 minute? or maybe 2 minutes?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes