3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Wrong game methinks, a result of web browser multi tabbing most likely :)
Right game, it's in the Dinning Room with Alex and Kate, V0.96c
(Not really a foot-job' just a wee comedy sketch) :D
XXX Save 14-1-LT1 XXX
Day 73 Monday
------
MORNING:
TV(Skip Time)
MIDDAY:
Hall 2, Hall 1, Dining Rm, *Kate & Alex, <<<<<<<<
EVENING:
Hall 1, Hall 2, MC's Rm,
TV(Skip Time)
NIGHT:
Hall 2, Hall 1, Dining Rm,
Living Rm, * Alex, Talk,
------

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
"The most musical update in the history of Amnesia is coming" I actually really LoL'ed

Just when I taught I heard it all :ROFLMAO: The amount of imagination they have instead of having real adult content.
Right!? But maybe(I hope so) it's an irony or something, huh? Maybe we're going to pop someone's cherry finally and the groans, moans and screams will be musical to our ears?

Jan 14, 2024
"The most musical update in the history of Amnesia is coming" I actually really LoL'ed

Just when I taught I heard it all :ROFLMAO: The amount of imagination they have instead of having real adult content.
Mc gonna join a rock band, there will be music and story but no sex scenes. Ennjoy!

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
AMNESIA. RELEASE v0.97 (WIN & MAC)

Hello everyone!
AMNESIA v0.97a has been released!
We can finally release the long-awaited update. Thank you for staying with us.
This time the story is entirely dedicated to the girl whom the MC met for the first time after waking up. An exciting adventure about dreams and faith in yourself is awaiting you!
The update turned out to be quite big. However, this is not all! In the bonus story you will also be pleased with one of the main characters. Just be careful, she tried very hard not to be recognized.
The current version has two popular side-characters with a fully completed story. Now that the amount of sexual content in the game can provide several unforgettable evenings even for an experienced player, we are happy to return to the development of the main story. Work is already in full swing. We’re quite happy with what we have coming!
Stay tuned!
Updated versions of the game are available at:

ChangeLog v0.97:
Story Scenes
: Iris
+Bonus Story (Extended version)
AMNESIA v0.97:
9 February – $10 Patrons
16 February – $5 Patrons
AMNESIA v0.97 Extended version:
9 February – $30 Patrons
16 February –$20 Patrons
Walkthrough has already been updated!
Animations: 25
Walkthrough:
На этот раз история целиком посвящена девушке, которую ГГ встретил впервые после пробуждения. Вас ждет захватывающее приключение о мечте и вере в себя!
Обновление получилось действительно масштабным. Однако это еще не все! В бонусной истории вас также порадует одна из главных героинь. Только будьте внимательны, она очень постаралась, чтобы ее никто не узнал.
В нынешней версии есть две популярные side-героини с полностью законченной историей. Теперь, когда количество сексуального контента в игре способно обеспечить несколько незабываемых вечеров даже опытному геймеру, мы рады вернуться к развитию основного сюжета. Работа уже кипит во всю. Мы кайфуем от того, что делаем!
Следите за новостями!
Обновленные версии игры доступны по ссылкам:

AMNESIA v0.97:
9 Февраля – $10 Patrons
16 Февраля – $5 Patrons
AMNESIA v0.97 Extended version:
9 Февраля – $30 Patrons
16 Февраля –$20 Patrons
ChangeLog v0.97:
Story Scenes
: Iris
+Bonus Story (Доступно в Расширенной версии)
Полное прохождение уже обновлено.
Изображений: 1376
Анимаций: 25

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes