3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

glador

May 27, 2017
With three excellent main female characters, as well as practically the best visuals of any game, it could very easily gain an audience twice as large as it currently has. But for some reason he decides to waste the team’s talent on minor characters. For me, his game is the best, among the rest, next only to heart problems. Other games are very much inferior in atmosphere and quality of renderings and animations

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Super Thanks for the link, unfortunately, I subscribe to Mega and not Pixel as a result it stops at 5Gb any suggestions?
Mega (without subscription) stops at 5GB. Pixeldrain instead usually only slows down a bit after reaching 5GB, at least in the past.
I will wait for the compressed version.

Reactions: fz and Ahchi

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Mega (without subscription) stops at 5GB. Pixeldrain instead usually only slows down a bit after reaching 5GB, at least in the past.
I will wait for the compressed version.
Or you can try to use Internet download manager and speed things up a bit (Works for me).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Amnesia [v0.97a Standard] [Super Alex]

NOTE: Correct NOT, NOT, extra, but someone might want it?

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2024
Iris has the most perfect fuckable body out of all the girls and the sex scene is of the highest quality with 10k renders maybe, ...but... it's not Alexandra or Elena so it is still L update. When will dev understand most of the people are in for the incest. Perfect sex scene maybe 20 minutes play time which is improvement but 5/10 because no main girls sex scene. All those delays and only 1 main scene and 1 0r 2 extended. Also, is Iris quest completed? lmao

Jan 14, 2024
I just found we can remove Kate's top and pull out our dick, when she is cleaning the windows in her room. Was that there before?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes