3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1707156717470.jpeg

Hello everyone!
The most musical update in the history of Amnesia is coming. If you have an idea who will be the focus of this update, you can write your guesses in the comments.
There are a couple of finishing touches left and you will finally be able to enjoy an exciting musical adventure this coming weekend!
Best wishes, Super Alex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 3328712

Hello everyone!
The most musical update in the history of Amnesia is coming. If you have an idea who will be the focus of this update, you can write your guesses in the comments.
There are a couple of finishing touches left and you will finally be able to enjoy an exciting musical adventure this coming weekend!
Best wishes, Super Alex.
This time not even an estimation? Hm... don't know what to feel about this post since it doesn't give any new information at all. Last one was hoping of finishing it in January and now it just says "finishing touches". Weird.

Edit: I'm blind. Release this weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: cxx and Dr. Javi

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
This time not even an estimation? Hm... don't know what to feel about this post since it doesn't give any new information at all. Last one was hoping of finishing it in January and now it just says "finishing touches". Weird.
i was wrong about no timeframe . look at the post again it says its coming this weekend .

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
i was wrong about no timeframe . look at the post again it says its coming this weekend .
Lol you're right. I'm blind.

But do we really need content with the nurse? I thought it would continue on Kate? Why always the side characters? Especially when the wait was even longer... My hype is completely gone. Don't care about Iris.

Jan 14, 2024
What do you mean by "short" if you think the current update playtime is 10 minutes? 1 minute? or maybe 2 minutes?
Approximately 10 minutes. Nothing memorable to be honest. Most of them is teasing or bug fixes. Only a few sex scenes and story development. Forget about Elena's phone.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
View attachment 3328712

Hello everyone!
Best wishes, Super Alex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is Iris?

Jan 14, 2024
Coming weekend which is this Saturday in the dev's brain is after 5 days. +3 more days for the obvious delays and you probably get the update on the 13th or 14th of this month which coincides with Valentine's day although the update probably has nothing to do with Valentines lmao, dev doesn't care to make anything special as long as he gets the $$. 14 days delay after promising ot to come out at the end of January. I might be the only Patron to pull out from this system

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I guess we were making too much progress with Alexandra and Kate...
We didn't even get to touch Kate in intimate places... With Alexandra the next step would be Sex if u ask me but that's why they stopped updating her story. xD But with Kate it was just starting and now we get a nurse no one cares about after the update has been delayed several times. Do the devs simply intend to piss off people? You got three beautiful and interesting main girls yet the only one who got content is Alexandra besides some small content with Elena and Kate. I don't get it...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
...although the update probably has nothing to do with Valentines lmao, dev doesn't care to make anything special as long as he gets the $$.
To be honest, I never understood the point of creating different holidays specials - be it Christmas, Halloween or any other holiday. In my opinion, it's a waste of developers' resources on various nonsense that has nothing to do with the main game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
To be honest, I never understood the point of creating different holidays specials - be it Christmas, Halloween or any other holiday. In my opinion, it's a waste of developers' resources on various nonsense that has nothing to do with the main game.
I think it's one thing if it's actually integrated into the story but yeah, it's a distraction and often padding to push back content the people actually want.

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
I had to stop mid session to say this is the first mfer ever to get a secret footjob by 2 different women under a glass table...

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes