3.40 star(s) 191 Votes
Nov 6, 2018
I think I found what blocked me! After I repaired Elena's phone, there are two options to continue: You can go to Elena again in the evening and start a photoshoot with her, or you can wait till Thursday morning and find Kate cooking in the kitchen. As I did the phone repair on a Saturday, Thursday was a long way to go, so I caught Elena before. That's the mistake! After that Elena's story progresses further beyond a point where the cooking scene doesn't trigger anymore: dead end! It is an error in the script Morning.rpy
did you know how to get past this?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I wanted to play the newest version. Read the newest reviews and instantly got discouraged.
It's now five years and still no sex scenes. Amazing. Think about it. Ponder slowly.
Five.Years.Of.Development.No.Sex.Scenes.
Maybe he should add NTR, since he clearly fails at producing even one harem scene...
It feels really invigorating to know, how spot on my review is.
This dev must be addicted to dry spells...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I wanted to play the newest version. Read the newest reviews and instantly got discouraged.
It's now five years and still no sex scenes. Amazing. Think about it. Ponder slowly.
Maybe he should add NTR, since he clearly fails at producing even one harem scene...
It feels really invigorating to know, how spot on my review is.
This dev must be addicted to dry spells...
You are a genius. What you wrote stunned me with the depth of logic. Yes NTR will fix EVERYTHING!!!
Rebuilding the storyline, adding new characters to the game, changing dev thinking. Yes and YES again!!!
I can already see it with my eyes. The rebuilt game coming in a few weeks!
Update every two months (three if the dev gets lazy) Dozens of sex scenes again and again in each episode.
Over the year this adds up to more than a hundred scenes of kinky uninhibited sex!!!
SuperAlex will be a fool if he doesn't take what you wrote to heart. We are all fools, you showed us the way.

1.jpg
IRONY - the meaning of the word - The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Except for the characters MC actually has sex with. It's just the three girls in the house he does not have intercourse with (and he really shouldn't, being related and all). But he fingered some of them, gets his mom to give him a HJ. So your description might need a little specification. In this generic way it's wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
With all due respect, did you play the game or is this information from the category of "one chick said"?
There is sex in the game, the scenes (1 with Ren, 2 with Eve, 1 with Iris) are done perfectly, it's a completely different issue that there are no scenes with stepmother and very little (it didn't come to vaginal sex) with stepsisters. My personal complaint to the author is the lack of storyline development.
The rules prohibit citing the names of other games, but believe me, there is one project that stretches back to 2019, and which has quite a few fans, in which the sex is many times less than in the game in question.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey friends, is there any content with Alexandra yet?
Damn those her eyes.. I Loved those since 2020.
well latest is her rubbing mc's leg and crotch with kate and before that mc rubbing one when she's sitting on washing machine with tits bared.

sex? no.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
You are a genius. What you wrote stunned me with the depth of logic. Yes NTR will fix EVERYTHING!!!
Rebuilding the storyline, adding new characters to the game, changing dev thinking. Yes and YES again!!!
I can already see it with my eyes. The rebuilt game coming in a few weeks!
Update every two months (three if the dev gets lazy) Dozens of sex scenes again and again in each episode.
Over the year this adds up to more than a hundred scenes of kinky uninhibited sex!!!
SuperAlex will be a fool if he doesn't take what you wrote to heart. We are all fools, you showed us the way.

View attachment 3917067
IRONY - the meaning of the word - The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
You just won the award for the biggest overreacting of the decade. Enjoy your stone as the prize. You will enjoy countless hours of conversation with it, since it represents your intellectual capacities.

Reactions: swordB0Y

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Today marks the 16th(!) Patreon post since the 0.99 release on July 8, yet we've gotten no real news on the next update. I mean, c'mon, give us some news.

Anyone want to take bets on the content that we are going to see in the next update? Will it be a). jerking off only (again), b). any amount of action with one of the side girls, or c). Hell freezes over and one of the main girls actually touches the MC's dick in canon for one second?. Note, I'm not even giving an option for actual lewd content with the main LIs because it isn't the year 2100 yet.

• Haha
Reactions: seja10 and Mapo

Mapo

Jul 16, 2017
Bonus scenes with Alexandra
Just download the game from OP and after you finish the update open MC's phone - there are 3 extra scenes with Alexandra - movie theater, vampire & massage. The vampire one is the best in terms of action, but the other 2 are much closer to the story(all are non canon).

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes