3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
nope, dev sees what patrons want and then adds teases of that into game and rest of game is some shit.
i don't understand . when you said "What not to add into game. " you are not referring to the online polls being added to game ?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
What not to add into game.

:p

there are sexscenes just not with family members.
"Where do you play these games" like what a weird question. they must get drunk before making these. and QandAs where they don't answer anything.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
totally opposite, what's wanted most won't be in game.
that is not true . there was a content poll of what people wanted in the game . top post was sleeping and 2nd top was NTR . the next update added the alexandra sleep scene and the next one added the eva scene. so so far it does look like dev does listen to the polls .

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
that is not true . there was a content poll of what people wanted in the game . top post was sleeping and 2nd top was NTR . the next update added the alexandra sleep scene and the next one added the eva scene. so so far it does look like dev does listen to the polls .
How was the Eva scene NTR?

Reactions: seja10

sqizboy84

May 30, 2020
In addition to Alexandra, Kate, Elena, and Eva, the female characters identified by the producer as 'targetable' include Ellen (architecture designer), Amelia (Fabio's wife, a furniture store owner), Grace (The girl from the hospital reception), Joan (a blond girl I met at the hospital), Drew (a shopping mall cafe part-time), Phoenix (a shopping mall cafe owner), Bella (a shopping mall owner), Pearl (a shopping mall jewelry store owner), Tanya (Alexandra's sister), Callie (Tanya's daughter), Diana (movie star), Iris (nurse), Rei (Japanese woman), Gwen (granddaughter of grandmother Susan who lives alone), Roli (Beauty salon administrator), and Krystal (Strip Girl), but the only female characters the protagonist has had sex with are Ray, Eva, and Iris. And Rei and Eva have their producers interrupted their paths, and Iris is still a long way from when the next story will begin.

sqizboy84

May 30, 2020
The creator has started the journey and is not progressing properly. In the case of Fabio's wife, Amelia, the owner of a furniture store, is a fine-bodied woman from South America who has no children with her husband. Amelia has no problem, but her husband Fabio has a problem and has no children. Fabio, however, has hinted at giving the protagonist bedtime with his wife because he wants a son who will succeed him in the furniture store. Fabio, after his uncle passed away, left for Italy to attend a funeral. Amelia invites the protagonist over a coffee and hints at him that she wants a child, and the story goes no further.

sqizboy84

May 30, 2020
The creator don't develop games properly by asking subscribers about their favorite female characters, favorite gameplay hours, and posting articles introducing other games. In the meantime, I'm posting on Patreon to show that I'm doing my best in creating games, which has nothing to do with game development at all. In my opinion, the creator sees this game as a goose that lays golden eggs and is not developing it properly. They view it as a way to extort as much money as possible from subscribers. It's been more than five years since the game was released. I think that the money that producers have made so far has left behind an accident with a house or car. Can you still be a human being? Let's not sell The creator, your conscience for money.

swordB0Y

Oct 8, 2021
Hey so I'm loving the game and thank you for the download links and everything. However the gallery needs to be updated. There are probably 10+ scenes that don't show up in the gallery. This has led me to keep saving the game so I can view them but it would be awesome if the scenes were also present in the gallery. This is true for all girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey so I'm loving the game and thank you for the download links and everything. However the gallery needs to be updated. There are probably 10+ scenes that don't show up in the gallery. This has led me to keep saving the game so I can view them but it would be awesome if the scenes were also present in the gallery. This is true for all girls.
use scrappy's mod for gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cause those aren't sex with familymembers.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, that poll was set up badly. There should have been an equal count of NTR options and non NTR options to make this fair. The Non-NTR votes were split over several options while all NTR fans were able to vote for one option.

Reactions: seja10 and AlexMpog
3.40 star(s) 191 Votes