3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
Some of the best lewd scenes I've ever seen in a WEG and generally very competent game that doesn't just skip right to fucking (tho the pacing is a bit all over the place), but ffs why did they have to make Alex a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... :cry:
So many horrible wegs out there and then one of the few with actually good models AND the skills to make their faces expressive without looking like a melted plastic doll, and of course it has to make the landlady a sort of pseudo-ntr character.

Reactions: Dr. Javi and Aramir

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
year? more like 5-10.
game will def take more than 5 years to finish but this year had the most content and the best updates so far . would not be surprised if the game is worth playing in a year from now .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game will def take more than 5 years to finish but this year had the most content and the best updates so far . would not be surprised if the game is worth playing in a year from now .
5 mins update per month so hr worth more to play next year and mc is still amnesiac.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine how bad development would be if it was titled Dementia......
or mc would forget what he learned on next day and would need to make videos of telling himself what he has learned so far.

except that kind of game already exists but mc's gf not mc is amnesiac on it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I did every events except the Jaheem's story, after I've done all the events, I went and talked to him and he told me to check on him everyday, but he isn't in my basement anymore, what's up with that???

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
On one side, the updates have been regular recently. On the other side, there is little content on each one. On the one side, the girls look amazing, specially Alexandra and Kate (and even the aunt). On the other side, the scenes are still going at a very slow pace... Well, let us hope for at least a VISIBLE bj from Alexandra by April of 2024 :ROFLMAO:

sunspot764

Aug 3, 2020
I think that the premature leak here caused the developers to change the pace and content of the development. Similar developers may have a longer development time in the future.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes