3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
No it does not

Yep, I don't do that type of link, Mega has more problems than it's worth.

Feck me right and proper!!! I just spent 18 hours, did the virus check, and upload only for it to be v0.2b ~ bollocks!!!
Mega has more issues? lol
Meanwhile Nopy fails 16 times before it works and the other options lead to some nonsense popups

Reactions: MrFriendly

eiprkl

Apr 14, 2020
This isn't working in my Linux box (copied Linux libs & scripts from another Renpy 7.3.5 game). Crashes the first morning home after waking up before the freeroaming part (I assumed because of the file called free_walk.rpy).

PS. This also happens in the compressed version that has Linux libs included.
Exactly the same here. Doesn't work. With Wine I can run few scenes but crashes before MC enters taxi.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Dev Note: Old saves will not work. You have to play the game from the beginning.

so is that for 0.2a or 0.2c?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Which version and what nurse problem do you have?

Remember, if you have a problem.
Please provide more details.

Dev Note: Old saves will not work. You have to play the game from the beginning.

so is that for 0.2a or 0.2c?
No, this meant versions 0.1 and 0.2.
as I know so 0.2a-0.2c saves work.

When 0.2b or 0.2c was released, dev not said to start over.

Edit: Born to slow.

Reactions: Belnick

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Exactly the same here. Doesn't work. With Wine I can run few scenes but crashes before MC enters taxi.
This is the only Renpy game that I couldn't add Linux libs from the same engine version (7.3.5.x) and run the game successfully when there was a version with only Win libs in. Because the engine should run in Linux natively I just refuse to run the exe binary through Wine. ;)

I so wish that the dev would release Linux libs with Win libs, assuming he knows his game runs in Linux too. But this bug also seems to be in the Mac port that was released by the dev.

Reactions: eiprkl

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
seriously ? a bugfix and corrections ? ... why no content update with bugfixes and corrections ? .. so i asume nect content update will come in 6 months again, and than after 2 months again bugfixes and corrections... like it is now .....sad, realy sad...its a nice game with awesome renders, but .....

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I don't understand... Where's the 2 new locations and the 6 new characters? Started a new game and everything.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes