3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Does the archive really include amnesia.sh and libs/linux_* files in it? 0.2a didn't.
No it does not

No Mega link :KEK:
Yep, I don't do that type of link, Mega has more problems than it's worth.

i just downloaded the 2c update from nopy and the file i got was labeled 2b. the zip is also labeled 2c but the file within is 2b. is this the correct fine?
Feck me right and proper!!! I just spent 18 hours, did the virus check, and upload only for it to be v0.2b ~ bollocks!!!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
No it does not

Yep, I don't do that type of link, Mega has more problems than it's worth.

Feck me right and proper!!! I just spent 18 hours, did the virus check, and upload only for it to be v0.2b ~ bollocks!!!
Mega seems to be the best link out there, to bad you want people checking out the game/vn

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Mega seems to be the best link out there, to bad you want people checking out the game/vn
Funny ~ You obviously haven't had the joy of multiple upload restarts with Mega were it constantly corrupts the file and you get to do it all over again. Pity, why don't you give it a shot.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
No it does not (include Linux files)
Thanks for letting me know, though I already downloaded the archive. The link title should be only for Windows if the archive doesn't have files needed to be executed in Linux (without copying/renaming libs/shellscripts or using WINE). :unsure:

And I concur, the archive at Nopy has the main directory versioned to 0.2b but maybe the dev forgot to rename the directory before making the archive. :) *some copying and renaming...* The mainmenu reads "version 0.2c".

Reactions: BigIrishLug

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
AMNESIA [v0.2c] [Super Alex] - Original Size: 1.83 GB

Download Win,Linux (643MB): - -
Download Mac (627MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
This isn't working in my Linux box (copied Linux libs & scripts from another Renpy 7.3.5 game). Crashes the first morning home after waking up before the freeroaming part (I assumed because of the file called free_walk.rpy).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. This also happens in the compressed version that has Linux libs included.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes