5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Sounds like it might be good but i'm going to wait for a few more updates and bug fixs before playing. Good luck Dev. Oh and almost forgot TY for removing the NTRish content I know some people said it made sense for the story and it wasn't really NTR but future reference regardless if it is really NTR or not people don't like seeing potential Li having sex with nobody else i don't know why they call it NTR if the Potential Li has sex before with MC but i know why they don't want to see or know about it.

Reactions: EJW

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
very nice game, also i like the tags a lot.
congratulations, I just want to know how often an update is planned... I'm only asking for information

Oct 8, 2019
mcteech DUDE! I love your story! No seriously, I mean that. A scifi crime story with a lovable rogue, I can actually skip the lewd scenes because I feel they don't fit the character or setting, an obvious drama that can build and build like an angry ouroboros, a best girl that isn't automatically forgiving, and logical story progression. Put all of this in a pot, set the burner, stir, and baby you've got a stew goin'. I wish you all of the best success in this truly.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what to think about this game anymore.
The changes in episode 0 aren't completely coherent. The conversation with Kate makes even less sense than before. And making Arienne Anton's sister is strange since they didn't give that vibe, though I understand the reason behind it.
I'll miss Chaz'. He was a very funny guy.
The episode 2 was unequal.
The girls from the club were pleasant and seemed fun. Gigi's night visit was even cute.
Arienne was very self centered and was bad at understanding the situation.
Nydia was the same as usual and really diplomatic. The flashback made her even more interesting.
For Elyce, though her reaction is understandable, she is really extreme. Whatever the explaination, her anger wasn't fading away. It's making me lose some interest in her. As for Kate, though she is just furious, she seems aware of the situation and wants to make everything work correctly.
I hope the next update will clarify all the confusing elements.

Also, the mini games seems to have been removed. Too bad, it was amusing and I always enjoy hidden objects game features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
From a week ago on patreon

So I'm home for a couple of days before I'm away again. Life has really jumped in the way, basically my boss has had a serious medical incident (which thankfully he is recovering from) but it's meant that I've had to step into his role and likely will for the next couple of months.
I'm pausing payments again for the next month because obviously, there has been nothing this month and may not be for the next couple while things recover. I'm not going to try and force things out just to get them out here, I actually look at the last couple of months and can see that creeped in at the end of the year, so I will get back to this when I have time to properly enjoy it.
To anyone who unsubs, thankyou for your contribution and hopefully when I pick this back up you'll get to enjoy more content.
I'm now off on a work trip again and likely not around until the middle of the month. My apologies for the pause, but... life is life. I hope you're all doing well and having a great start to the new year!

so does this mean this game is on hold? for the forseeable future? because I hope it won't be abandoned like some other games

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a choice guide for this game? I would like to know how my choices affect relations.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned: Romance, Voyeurism/Exhibitionism, Vaginal/Oral/Anal, Girl/Girl, Masturbation, Group Sex,
NTR (it fits in story-wise, but you'll never be forced into it

Will the lesbian and group content be optional?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2209924

Why?
Why are VN devs still doing this?
Why does it have to devolve to a pointless scene selector?
Also why is each "room" so poorly lit?

View attachment 2209927

Why?
Why are VN devs still doing this?
No one [statistically speaking], above the mental age of 3, finds waving their mouse around looking for the things that highlight a fun mechanic, it's just dumb and tedious and ruins the flow of any story that maybe being told.
Why do extra clicks and mouse-waving have to be involved to put pants on? Just do it as part of the story since its unavoidable anyway, it's not like you've come up with a cunning plan to make it more "immersive" and "interactive", it's just pointless clicking and mouse-waving.
This is the whole reason I, and a lot of other people, just avoid any VN with "sandbox" as a tag because typically it's just a pointlessly tedious scene selector that you end up going through every scene anyway just with extra steps.

View attachment 2209932
Another stupidly tedious "feature" that VN creators seem to love for no known reason.
Does this contribute to the story in any way or is it just an attempt to pad out the VN in order to make it feel like it has "stuff to do"?
This sounds like pointless click in order to complete some kind of
'gallery'. I've never in the history of looking at VNs ever clicked on a gallery. If I wanted to look at a bunch of random pictures with no context or attached story I'd be on r/gonewild.

This criticism isn't said with malice or to sound harsh, it's just that I see this over and over and it's not ideal.
I just want a decent story, including occasional hot/sexy events, to be told with acceptable renders and no pointless faffing about, I'm already busy working, I don't need extra pointless steps in life.

Edit: Now that I've finished the current content, I'll say that the story itself has potential and I quite liked all the parts that don't involve the scene selector menu or mouse waving.
It'd be a very good idea to post in the OP that as of version 12 there is no potentially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-adjacent scenes because some, maybe a lot, of people will read the earlier pages and get the wrong idea about the reworked content that has removed the earlier content that people had a visceral dislike for.

I waited to even start this VN because of that content, but I checked back when I saw someone post that it was being reworked and I think its quite acceptable now.

Again, let me reiterate that my above critiques are intended for constructive purposes, not to insult or cause offense.
Yes it's called mystery meat navigation and universally seen as bad, but some VN developers seem to think it's a good idea.

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
A 'Humor' / 'Humorous' tag should be added to this game. I find it funny and enjoy this style of humour.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes