5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was, a confusing update. Kind of short as well. Or maybe just buggy, not sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, don't know if that is a bug or what, but that needs to be adjusted. As for the other stuff, that just frustrated me. But yeah, this was a rather short update. Just a meet and greet on the ship and then over. I'll see what the next update has, but this seems to be going in a weird direction with some stuff not making any sense (hoping that it is a bug though).

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
So yeah, don't know if that is a bug or what, but that needs to be adjusted.
I played with the universal mod installed and I believe it is meant to be that way, they're going to be mad at you no matter what you did. Could be wrong tho

Anyway, I also think their reaction is way off. Insulting the owner of the ship that is your only way out and being in space?
Elyce I find tolerable (being an ex), Kate really not. That would be really dumb for someone supposed to be smart.

But I will wait for the development of those scenes to see what we're getting with it. So far it felt way too passive about those things, but let's see where this goes.
Not as good as EP1, but still good despite the mentioned above (which could be just a setting up for later, which is ok).
I'll be holding a little longer to sub as of now

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Among the Stars [v0.12a] Unofficial Android Port

- 329mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Abegamer

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I played with the universal mod installed and I believe it is meant to be that way, they're going to be mad at you no matter what you did. Could be wrong tho

Anyway, I also think their reaction is way off. Insulting the owner of the ship that is your only way out and being in space?
Elyce I find tolerable (being an ex), Kate really not. That would be really dumb for someone supposed to be smart.

But I will wait for the development of those scenes to see what we're getting with it. So far it felt way too passive about those things, but let's see where this goes.
Not as good as EP1, but still good despite the mentioned above (which could be just a setting up for later, which is ok).
I'll be holding a little longer to sub as of now
Kate is just projecting.

Still, I find that everyone being mad at you either way (as in, regardless of what choices you made) to be mildly infuriating, I hate when I get choices, and they are basically ignored.

I hope this gets sorted out and choices matter in later scenes, because if not I'll be extremely disappointed

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That was, a confusing update. Kind of short as well. Or maybe just buggy, not sure.

So yeah, don't know if that is a bug or what, but that needs to be adjusted. As for the other stuff, that just frustrated me. But yeah, this was a rather short update. Just a meet and greet on the ship and then over. I'll see what the next update has, but this seems to be going in a weird direction with some stuff not making any sense (hoping that it is a bug though).
I'm a patron and he mentioned that this update was meant as a stop gap of sorts. He was really busy with rewriting and getting the next update ready on top of his normal job. So if it feels short, it's for that reason. It wasn't meant to be a full release, just a taste of it.

If it's got some weird issues with choices, it's probably an oversight of the changes he made. That or it could be bugged. He mentioned that there was a possiblity and that he would fix them when he got back. He's going away for a couple of days. From his most recent post.

On a sidebar, it's a funny coincidence Spyder that I was initially asking YOU for info about the game. Oh how the tables have turned :devilish:
:p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent start so far

Bit weird how the ex gf is still mad at you even if u tell her the truth and didnt do anything with Anton his sister

And also that redhead medic is so far not that enjoyable having a case of feminist in her while we should be angry at her for the cameras

But yeah the story at times dont make sense if u didnt do something but the other characters make it seem like u did do something

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Among the Stars [v0.12a] Unofficial Android Port

- 329mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Someone can give me a different link bcoz mixdrop link didn't work for me

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Decent start so far

Bit weird how the ex gf is still mad at you even if u tell her the truth and didnt do anything with Anton his sister

And also that redhead medic is so far not that enjoyable having a case of feminist in her while we should be angry at her for the cameras

But yeah the story at times dont make sense if u didnt do something but the other characters make it seem like u did do something
Well, I haven't played this game yet, letting it grow more meat. But I do know ONE thing. If MY ex even *THOUGHT* she deserved an answer on who I may or may not have had sex with, she'd be getting told to go take her bullshit, fold it up till it's all corners, and shove it so far up her ass she can taste it.

It doesn't matter a tinker's damn if you tell your EX the truth about if you fucked someone or not. She doesn't deserve an answer, much less have a right to fucking ask in the first place. EX's have no right to anything from you. Not even answers. I wouldn't even cross the street to give mine piss if I saw her rolling around the ground on fire, much less give a flying fuck at a rolling donut if she was mad I fucked someone.

CptFckBeard

Nov 14, 2019
All I've seen from this developer's stuff seems to be from a long ass time ago, how frequently is this game getting updated?

charlieshady

Jan 7, 2018
If anyone's looking for a walkthrought mod you can just download 0x52 universal mod and put it in the game folder

Works just fine

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

Why?
Why are VN devs still doing this?
Why does it have to devolve to a pointless scene selector?
Also why is each "room" so poorly lit?

Screenshot_2.png

Why?
Why are VN devs still doing this?
No one [statistically speaking], above the mental age of 3, finds waving their mouse around looking for the things that highlight a fun mechanic, it's just dumb and tedious and ruins the flow of any story that maybe being told.
Why do extra clicks and mouse-waving have to be involved to put pants on? Just do it as part of the story since its unavoidable anyway, it's not like you've come up with a cunning plan to make it more "immersive" and "interactive", it's just pointless clicking and mouse-waving.
This is the whole reason I, and a lot of other people, just avoid any VN with "sandbox" as a tag because typically it's just a pointlessly tedious scene selector that you end up going through every scene anyway just with extra steps.

Screenshot_3.png
Another stupidly tedious "feature" that VN creators seem to love for no known reason.
Does this contribute to the story in any way or is it just an attempt to pad out the VN in order to make it feel like it has "stuff to do"?
This sounds like pointless click in order to complete some kind of
'gallery'. I've never in the history of looking at VNs ever clicked on a gallery. If I wanted to look at a bunch of random pictures with no context or attached story I'd be on r/gonewild.

This criticism isn't said with malice or to sound harsh, it's just that I see this over and over and it's not ideal.
I just want a decent story, including occasional hot/sexy events, to be told with acceptable renders and no pointless faffing about, I'm already busy working, I don't need extra pointless steps in life.

Edit: Now that I've finished the current content, I'll say that the story itself has potential and I quite liked all the parts that don't involve the scene selector menu or mouse waving.
It'd be a very good idea to post in the OP that as of version 12 there is no potentially
-adjacent scenes because some, maybe a lot, of people will read the earlier pages and get the wrong idea about the reworked content that has removed the earlier content that people had a visceral dislike for.

I waited to even start this VN because of that content, but I checked back when I saw someone post that it was being reworked and I think its quite acceptable now.

Again, let me reiterate that my above critiques are intended for constructive purposes, not to insult or cause offense.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to take a look at the game finally and was VERY pleasantly surprised to find there was no NTR in it anymore.
The changes worked really well to the first episode. I would probably stop there for now, because of the possibility for episode 2 to change in the very near future.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes