5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Having choices is never a bad idea. Giving players options to see two different ways is always a plus. Keep it how it is, but add another option where she doesn't sleep with him and the whole situation is handled a different way.

Always good to give options in a situation like this. Doesn't alienate specific groups of players, and instead gives them the choice on what content they want to see. Can never go wrong with that.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
This thread is becoming a prime example of why devs stop interacting
with the community on this board and even leave it in it's entirety.

The last 4 or 5 pages are mainly filled with negativity.

No comments about the great render quality.
No commenst about the great and varied looks of the character models.
No comments about the hilarious stuff.
No nothing.

Just negativity.

Take a guess how fun and engaging an interaction like that is
for the dev who had put in countless hours to create something?

I really hope that someday some random stranger will piss all over
your projects of passion after all karma is a bitch.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

No nothing.

Just negativity.

I mean the render quality is average at best. But yeah nice variety. Humor is mostly hit or miss tbh. Sometimes made me laugh, sometimes made me feel cringe. And none of it is improved in this update while NTR stuff is the highlight of the show. So it's normal that people will complain 5-10 pages.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Having choices is never a bad idea. Giving players options to see two different ways is always a plus. Keep it how it is, but add another option where she doesn't sleep with him and the whole situation is handled a different way.

Always good to give options in a situation like this. Doesn't alienate specific groups of players, and instead gives them the choice on what content they want to see. Can never go wrong with that.
Actually having more options isn't necessary good because having multiple radically different path will damage. Reducing content, slowing updates and potentially making a script a mess.

No nothing.

Just negativity.

I really don't know what are you talking about. Renders are normal, it works but nothing much. Variety? Well yeah like any other game out there. And the only hilarious stuff right now is dev thinking that "It fit's the story" or "I don't like ntr but..." excuses will work again.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I thought you were exaggerating til I tried the game and I think you are completely right. The MC is a complete pussy that doesn't seem to have any idea about what he is doing.

I think the ridiculous amount of swearing is worse though. It's just constant f bombs all the time it's as if the dev is a child that just discovered swearing.

I don't think the game is for me though since I don't like any of the six LI's and the MC annoys me. If I could give one suggestion to the dev it is to either tone down the swearing a bit or use more swear words than just fuck there is a lot more than just that.
Not gonna lie, I played the game and I don't even remember any swearing. But I know that as an adult and even as especially as a teenager I swore a fuck ton! So many Fucks and Shits. And I gave no fucks or shits about it.

But seriously, what part had the most swearing? The dialogue all felt natural to me. I agree with you that the Love Interest fucking is VERY off. But, before I played the game I asked Spyder what the content was. They explained it and besides the NTR bit, I thought it sounded pretty awesome. Having played it, it's exactly what I thought it was. It was damn good minus those blemishes. So if the Dev DID do remove it, I think this has the potential to be a HUGE game.

The characterization felt really well done. The only thing I thought were lack luster were the first two sex scenes. But the last ones were TOO good in my opinion. Also, it uses animations, so that's good. If I reviewed this based solely on the merit of the story telling and renders, I'd give it a 5 stars. Since it has forced content, I couldn't give it higher than a 2 stars. That's why I'm not reviewing, cause if changes happen, then I have no excuse but to give it high marks.

And that's coming from the person that basically started this discussion with a negative outlook.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I mean the render quality is average at best. But yeah nice variety. Humor is mostly hit or miss tbh. Sometimes made me laugh, sometimes made me feel cringe. And none of it is improved in this update while NTR stuff is the highlight of the show. So it's normal that people will complain 5-10 pages.
I wouldn't call NTR the highlight, but it's a big stain on an otherwise great product. I also disagree with the assessment that the renders are "average at best" if a game had renders like this consistently, I'd be a big fan. They aren't the most polished, but the girls that matter are given a lot of attention. Minus 2 sex scenes, I'd say everything past a certain point is fantastic. But again... the stain does hurt.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I wouldn't call NTR the highlight, but it's a big stain on an otherwise great product. I also disagree with the assessment that the renders are "average at best" if a game had renders like this consistently, I'd be a big fan. They aren't the most polished, but the girls that matter are given a lot of attention. Minus 2 sex scenes, I'd say everything past a certain point is fantastic. But again... the stain does hurt.
That's not what render quality means. It's grainy in some scenes and the quality of render overall could be improved a lot. But yeah nice girls which is the second part, variety of LIs.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That's not what render quality means. It's grainy in some scenes and the quality of render overall could be improved a lot. But yeah nice girls which is the second part, variety of LIs.
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. Yeah I get that. I'm hopeful something good can come out of this game though. Fingers crossed!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
If the dev would like to keep NTR in the game thats fine with me, however just make it to where we can prevent it, I know some people would like it to be removed for good but as long as its a choice that can be prevented for people who don't like that content I say thats a win win for both sides and the dev can keep to his vision of the story except for a couple of things so he would have to wing it a little.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If the dev would like to keep NTR in the game thats fine with me, however just make it to where we can prevent it, I know some people would like it to be removed for good but as long as its a choice that can be prevented for people who don't like that content I say thats a win win for both sides and the dev can keep to his vision of the story except for a couple of things so he would have to wing it a little.
I'm not so sure in this case my friend. If the game had other NTR ambitions sure, but if this is a one off scene that puts that label on your game, why would you bother keeping it at all? Wouldn't it be better if you're gonna make it optional, that content not be there to make the process cleaner? All it does is add extra confusion and annoyance for the audience. Some will ask for more, others would be pissed that it's there.

Again, if the Dev comes out tomorrow talking about how he's gonna make the game all NTR or introduce some NTR paths, then I get it. But I played the game this morning and there are basically ZERO NTR vibes in this game. It's all pretty securely placed in the direction of the MC. The scene with Kate is a sad thing because of the situations behind it. Sure, it's a developmental tool, but it rubs people like me and even you the wrong way no?

But as I said, It's in the hand of the Dev now to know where it's going.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I'm not so sure in this case my friend. If the game had other NTR ambitions sure, but if this is a one off scene that puts that label on your game, why would you bother keeping it at all? Wouldn't it be better if you're gonna make it optional, that content not be there to make the process cleaner? All it does is add extra confusion and annoyance for the audience. Some will ask for more, others would be pissed that it's there.

Again, if the Dev comes out tomorrow talking about how he's gonna make the game all NTR or introduce some NTR paths, then I get it. But I played the game this morning and there are basically ZERO NTR vibes in this game. It's all pretty securely placed in the direction of the MC. The scene with Kate is a sad thing because of the situations behind it. Sure, it's a developmental tool, but it rubs people like me and even you the wrong way no?

But as I said, It's in the hand of the Dev now to know where it's going.
True enough, I didn't think about that but I also haven't tried it yet since what you told me about it. I see your point tho a game like this compared to a game that comes to my mind is Demon Boy where there is NTR paths and non NTR paths.

• Yay, new update!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Actually having more options isn't necessary good because having multiple radically different path will damage. Reducing content, slowing updates and potentially making a script a mess.
True. It's going to be a lot more work for the dev to have two completely different paths for that part of the story. And then need to continue those paths throughout the game to a point when they can finally merge together without inconsistences or conflicts.

It will either make updates take longer or take the same amount of time, just with less content per update because of the split paths. Or, the worst of them, only update one path at a time.

Still, options are good, but it does mean more work on the dev's side and either more waiting or less content for the players each update.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

No nothing.

Just negativity.

What are you talking about? Like at least half the posts complaining about that scene were also saying how great the game was otherwise. Several of them point out how beautiful the characters are (that even being a reason this bothers them because Doc is sexy) and how good everything else was.

No one would be criticizing it at all if there wasn't good stuff here and had strong potential.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
There are a bunch of ways you can change that scene. Kate is a Doc? How about she gets the guy so fucking stoned he only thinks he fucked her. That's the kinda trick that only works a few times before someone catches on and if the MC sees Kate drug the antagonist... that gives them a reason to talk and want MC to get her and the girls the fuck out of there...

I will watch the thread to see what dev decides but having an alternative choice to actually avoid (not skip) the love interests fucking other guys is always going to be a good choice, especially when it can be achieved with dialog alone.

Reactions: Mayonesa

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
There are a bunch of ways you can change that scene. Kate is a Doc? How about she gets the guy so fucking stoned he only thinks he fucked her. That's the kinda trick that only works a few times before someone catches on and if the MC sees Kate drug the antagonist... that gives them a reason to talk and want MC to get her and the girls the fuck out of there...

I will watch the thread to see what dev decides but having an alternative choice to actually avoid (not skip) the love interests fucking other guys is always going to be a good choice, especially when it can be achieved with dialog alone.
What are you talking about? Like at least half the posts complaining about that scene were also saying how great the game was otherwise. Several of them point out how beautiful the characters are (that even being a reason this bothers them because Doc is sexy) and how good everything else was.

No one would be criticizing it at all if there wasn't good stuff here and had strong potential.
I'll say that I was skeptical as well, but after playing it, I can confirm the game has legs. It has a proper build up to events, and while there are some things that might described as an acquired taste (not even talking about the NTR) I'd say it's a good first chapter. It has a beginning, conflict and a fairly satisfying conclusion. I will say however, that if I wasn't ready for the "NTR" plot point, I WOULD have been pissed. If you want to know in more detail my thoughts I had a post above giving a little more. But yeah, pretty damn good minus the unavoidable content.

On the topic of the game's future. Not to give anything away, and it's not my place to give info that isn't mine to give. But I will say the Dev has listened to the feedback. They just released this update about a month ago and was made aware of these posts by me. They seem to be open to the idea of looking at alternatives, that's all I'll say. What that will be, I don't know. I can't speak for them. But I'm comfortable enough to say that they have been nothing but nice and understanding. That I respect a TON.

Unfortunately, I'm too invested at this point o_O so I'm gonna stick around for a while. If something changes, I'll be sure to make a post here. (I say "unfortunately" in an ironic sense :p) To let people that are interested know what's up :)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

No nothing.

Just negativity.

Bro, I have a few posts talking about what I think of the game, some from yesterday, or two from today. And I JUST responded with positive things to say. Sure, people are gonna rage at the unavoidable content, but if anything changes with the script, I don't doubt people can see with clear eyes that the content here is pretty damn good :)

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
So is there only one NTR scene in the entire game? And it's not even technically NTR???

F95 needs to hurry up and put the NTR tag in different categories so there won't be any misunderstandings or people who go for NTR to come to this game and not get the NTR cuz it's very tame or non-existent. I hate if it's just one scene that justifies the tag and there isn't really any more on top of that.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So is there only one NTR scene in the entire game? And it's not even technically NTR???

F95 needs to hurry up and put the NTR tag in different categories so there won't be any misunderstandings or people who go for NTR to come to this game and not get the NTR cuz it's very tame or non-existent. I hate if it's just one scene that justifies the tag and there isn't really any more on top of that.
I mean, it makes sense no? The better solution is if there was a community based rating system where people could vote how prevalent the tag is from -3 (it doesn't exist) to +3 it is a big part of the game. The game could have over 100 tags as long as it fit the criteria and you could see how prevalent each tag would be? Does that sound good? Well, has had it and it's been working for over a decade now :)

Does anyone wanna add tags? Or is it gonna be just me ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes