5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
im missing 1 image before i get back on the ship but cant find it. does any one else know where they are ?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
im not 100% sure but i thought it was origianlly said it would be avoidable dont see anything like that in here now though i could be mixing up games though.
This is what you're referring to and yeah, I was also fooled. I thought it would be avoidable, NOT required. You don't have to see it, but it's 100% there. "you'll never be forced into it" was clearly a lie or at best a massive fuck up in communication :(
NTR (it fits in story-wise, but you'll never be forced into it)

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
First off, I brought up the En Tee Argh discussion, so in the future, please quote my post or something so I'd be alerted to it. As it stands I had to voluntarily scroll down to find your post about it.

Second, I have NEVER played the game and I just wanted to know what kind of content was in the game or is GOING to be in the game.

Third, I really wouldn't have cared about the "NTR" if it was ANYONE else but Kate, which is the only really good looking girl in the banner image... Like, she's the best looking girl by miles and she was sacrificed for the "plot." If the NTR content with her is forced no matter what you do, I have no reason to still be here.

Fourth, she isn't JUST a stranger, a Love Interest isn't about time served in the game, it's about how much she's gonna show up from the moment she's introduced to the end of the game. If the Dev intends for her to be a main character in the plot where you have deep conversations her, have sex, and discuss a future, then that person is a Love Interest no matter what.

If that "necessary plot" point sticks around, i don't see much reason for me to stay. Oh well, Self-sabatage is the word here isn't it? Literally a few lines and a couple renders and it changes the feeling of the game for MANY people. Still waiting on mcteech's reply... :whistle:
Thanks for the heads up (y)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So besides all the bitching about NTR is the game worth playing? Does it have a good story at the very least?

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So besides all the bitching about NTR is the game worth playing? Does it have a good story at the very least?
I think SpyderArachnid already made pretty good points about the games. The only reason people are talking about En Tee Argh, it's cause it's the only thing that it's doing that people have a problem with. Personally, I liked everything they said about the game so far besides the elephant in the room. If that sounds good to you, go nuts!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I think SpyderArachnid already made pretty good points about the games. The only reason people are talking about En Tee Argh, it's cause it's the only thing that it's doing that people have a problem with. Personally, I liked everything they said about the game so far besides the elephant in the room. If that sounds good to you, go nuts!
Thank you for the reply good sir. I and I get it liking NTR isn't for everyone hell I hate hardcore NTR like where the LI is stolen and you can't do anything about it, but thats really the only NTR I can't stand so if what spyder was right than I guess I can handle this Kate girl situation. Again thanks for the reply.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thank you for the reply good sir. I and I get it liking NTR isn't for everyone hell I hate hardcore NTR like where the LI is stolen and you can't do anything about it, but thats really the only NTR I can't stand so if what spyder was right than I guess I can handle this Kate girl situation. Again thanks for the reply.
Oh, just so you know. It's more on the "rapey" coerced kind. Like she DOESN'T want to do it, but feels forced to. That should be added to it. So yeah...

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Oh, just so you know. It's more on the "rapey" coerced kind. Like she DOESN'T want to do it, but feels forced to. That should be added to it. So yeah...
Thanks for clarifying that, guess I will pass on it than cause would rather watch the LI being stolen than raped, (happened to my wife) so thanks again man you saved me a ton of time for telling me this.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This is what you're referring to and yeah, I was also fooled. I thought it would be avoidable, NOT required. You don't have to see it, but it's 100% there. "you'll never be forced into it" was clearly a lie or at best a massive fuck up in communication :(
It could of been clearer definitely. For me, the way I read that, was meaning it will happen but we won't be forced to see it. I saw it as NTR is part of the story, meaning it's going to happen. We will just have the choice to not see it happen (won't be forced into it). But it's going to be there.

Thanks for clarifying that, guess I will pass on it than cause would rather watch the LI being stolen than raped, (happened to my wife) so thanks again man you saved me a ton of time for telling me this.
It's not really rape, it's a choice she made to sleep with the guy to prevent other things from happening. She's doing it out of necessity. It's not forced on her. It was her choice.

I enjoyed it. Story is pretty fun. You play a space pirate basically with a harem ship as you fly around the universe getting into mischief.

The whole NTR thing is about one girl that the MC just met after arriving to this new planet. Before the MC met her, she was sleeping with some guy (the big villian guy on this planet). As you're spying on the villain guy, you end up catching them about to start having sex (you see them stripping together). Watch the scene or not, it's up to you. Either way, you confront her about it and she explains why she was doing it (to keep him and his gang from abusing all the girls on the planet).

So, you say screw him, sleep with his girlfriend (if you want to), beat his ass, steal his motorcycle, rescue all the girls on the planet (it's a small station), and then steal his loot (he was hoarding loot from his boss, so he was stealing from his boss. So you "relieve" him of it), and take off in your ship with a bunch of girls now.

Like I said, she was sleeping with someone else before the MC even met her. But because she is a future LI, everyone is upset about it. So if one character's backstory bothers you, then this probably won't be for you.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It could of been clearer definitely. For me, the way I read that, was meaning it will happen but we won't be forced to see it. I saw it as NTR is part of the story, meaning it's going to happen. We will just have the choice to not see it happen (won't be forced into it). But it's going to be there.

It's not really rape, it's a choice she made to sleep with the guy to prevent other things from happening. She's doing it out of necessity. It's not forced on her. It was her choice.
I don't think so. It's coercion. "If you don't do this, I'll do this." Regardless of the logic behind it, feeling the need to sacrifice your body is not much better to rape. A girl choosing to get molested in place of another is NOT a choice in my opinion. Also, I didn't say it was rape, I said it was "rapey" because that's what it is. Either way, it's good that I mentioned it, cause some people can't handle those situations, me included.

I will say, that I still appreciate your feedback :) I made a friend today because of it :D

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't think so. It's coercion. "If you don't do this, I'll do this." Regardless of the logic behind it, feeling the need to sacrifice your body is not much better to rape. A girl choosing to get molested in place of another is NOT a choice in my opinion. Also, I didn't say it was rape, I said it was "rapey" because that's what it is. Either way, it's good that I mentioned it, cause some people can't handle those situations, me included.
Well he didn't tell her to do it, she is the one who made the choice to do it. It was her idea. She did it to manipulate him into getting what she wanted. Now she is basically "blackmailing" him with it.

It makes more sense and you'll understand it more if you actually played the game, instead of just going off what has been written in this thread about it. I just don't feel like typing everything word for word or posting the entire conversation of screenshots here, because I'm rather lazy about that lol.

I will say, that I still appreciate your feedback :) I made a friend today because of it :D
Same! Not here to make enemies, just enjoying the conversation. I figure most of us aren't here to insult each other or cause drama. We are just enjoying having a discussion about this whole situation. It's all good in the end. No harsh feelings towards anyone. :)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
People need to read the definition of ntr for this site. Any love interest has sex with somebody other than mc it is ntr. That also includes future love interest. So Katie is now dead to anti ntr people. I hate it also but I don't go into ntr game forums and complain, but it said won't be forced into it. That is why I looked. You should make the game you want. You can't please everybody. You have to please yourself. Good luck.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well he didn't tell her to do it, she is the one who made the choice to do it. It was her idea. She did it to manipulate him into getting what she wanted. Now she is basically "blackmailing" him with it.

It makes more sense and you'll understand it more if you actually played the game, instead of just going off what has been written in this thread about it. I just don't feel like typing everything word for word or posting the entire conversation of screenshots here, because I'm rather lazy about that lol.

Same! Not here to make enemies, just enjoying the conversation. I figure most of us aren't here to insult each other or cause drama. We are just enjoying having a discussion about this whole situation. It's all good in the end. No harsh feelings towards anyone. :)
I know he didn't, that was just an example. But based on what you wrote... that's just bad writing then... Oof!

For sure! Thanks for the constructive back and forth! I can't like you cause I hit the limit for today D: But take this instead <3

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I am impressed with the progression from the demo to this full chapter 1
and I really liked it very much.

Build and visual quality are great. All of the female character models are
tweaked and not ready made assets. The AVN got animations too.

The thing with the thumb genuinly made me laugh out. I love whacky stuff like that.

The ending screen was great. The ladies standing above the main protagonist,
looking down on him and him walking towards them and saying that he is
walking into serious trouble.

Reactions: Uzhirian

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
People need to read the definition of ntr for this site. Any love interest has sex with somebody other than mc it is ntr. That also includes future love interest. So Katie is now dead to anti ntr people. I hate it also but I don't go into ntr game forums and complain, but it said won't be forced into it. That is why I looked. You should make the game you want. You can't please everybody. You have to please yourself. Good luck.
Note: I am replying to you but I sorted addressed various comments i'd read by the time i finished this word dump, so sorry about that.

That sounds more like your approximation of the definition. The exact definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." Jealousy is an important factor in NTR.
The scene in question has no design to create jealousy in any way for the MC or player, so doesn't really come under that in my approximation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, despite what a lot of people are saying, it is an objectively good scene from a story writing perspective.

Could it be changed, sure, everything can be changed. Is it a poor dev decision or bad writing though? No. It's unexpected, it's coherent and thematic, and its got purpose far beyond "NTR catering". If people don't like it, it is 100% simple preference. Which is fine of course. Let's all not try to claim it's anything other than that though.

And for the record, this is my opinion as someone who isn't interested at all in NTR, sharing, swinging or the like.

I expect the haters won't agree though and will facepalm me, so go nuts i guess :D

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Note: I am replying to you but I sorted addressed various comments i'd read by the time i finished this word dump, so sorry about that.

That sounds more like your approximation of the definition. The exact definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." Jealousy is an important factor in NTR.
The scene in question has no design to create jealousy in any way for the MC or player, so doesn't really come under that in my approximation:

Plus, despite what a lot of people are saying, it is an objectively good scene from a story writing perspective.

Could it be changed, sure, everything can be changed. Is it a poor dev decision or bad writing though? No. It's unexpected, it's coherent and thematic, and its got purpose far beyond "NTR catering". If people don't like it, it is 100% simple preference. Which is fine of course. Let's all not try to claim it's anything other than that though.

And for the record, this is my opinion as someone who isn't interested at all in NTR, sharing, swinging or the like.

I expect the haters won't agree though and will facepalm me, so go nuts i guess :D
  • Like you said it's the "intro". Everything that happens is moving the story along. The only thing that wouldn't at this point, would be if the MC walks straight into the wild. Even that could be used to further the story depending on what the mc will find.
  • Revels the background about a woman that values her medical degree far below her magic pussy and resorts to her "strengths" (whoring herself out) when facing adversaries.
  • what future tension. She gets booted the next time we reach a port to fuck off.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
No other ren'py game has had this issue. I actively have more than 60 games I am following, and most are ren'py some have been upgraded to the newest version. Also moved the game to a different newer comp, same issue.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes