5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Note: I am replying to you but I sorted addressed various comments i'd read by the time i finished this word dump, so sorry about that.

That sounds more like your approximation of the definition. The exact definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." Jealousy is an important factor in NTR.
The scene in question has no design to create jealousy in any way for the MC or player, so doesn't really come under that in my approximation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, despite what a lot of people are saying, it is an objectively good scene from a story writing perspective.

Could it be changed, sure, everything can be changed. Is it a poor dev decision or bad writing though? No. It's unexpected, it's coherent and thematic, and its got purpose far beyond "NTR catering". If people don't like it, it is 100% simple preference. Which is fine of course. Let's all not try to claim it's anything other than that though.

And for the record, this is my opinion as someone who isn't interested at all in NTR, sharing, swinging or the like.

I expect the haters won't agree though and will facepalm me, so go nuts i guess :D
Word!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
anyone have a walkthrough for this story, one which guides you away from NTR - because really it is not necessary in any story and those that think it is are simply playing the fence hoping to attract both sides.
Many Devs have tried this and the stories die so I emplore the dev to at very least make sure it is totally avoidable or can be turned off

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
anyone have a walkthrough for this story, one which guides you away from NTR - because really it is not necessary in any story and those that think it is are simply playing the fence hoping to attract both sides.
Many Devs have tried this and the stories die so I emplore the dev to at very least make sure it is totally avoidable or can be turned off
The only choice u have is, either see it (and future content of that sort) or skip it, it is not and apparently will not be avoidable. As for said choice, u can't miss it.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Note: I am replying to you but I sorted addressed various comments i'd read by the time i finished this word dump, so sorry about that.

That sounds more like your approximation of the definition. The exact definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." Jealousy is an important factor in NTR.
The scene in question has no design to create jealousy in any way for the MC or player, so doesn't really come under that in my approximation:

Plus, despite what a lot of people are saying, it is an objectively good scene from a story writing perspective.

Could it be changed, sure, everything can be changed. Is it a poor dev decision or bad writing though? No. It's unexpected, it's coherent and thematic, and its got purpose far beyond "NTR catering". If people don't like it, it is 100% simple preference. Which is fine of course. Let's all not try to claim it's anything other than that though.

And for the record, this is my opinion as someone who isn't interested at all in NTR, sharing, swinging or the like.

I expect the haters won't agree though and will facepalm me, so go nuts i guess :D
But the thing is that is this site definition. I have been told the modders go by the definition on this site. I know the real def. I'm just telling people that while on this site you need to know their definition.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
But the thing is that is this site definition. I have been told the modders go by the definition on this site. I know the real def. I'm just telling people that while on this site you need to know their definition.
according to [READ ME] - Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02] | F95zone

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
i feel like u are misinformed about the definition of the NTR tag on this site, if not just ignore this comment

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Eh, unavoidable En Tee Arr when you said you'll never be forced into it in the OP kinda sucks.
Which character from the banner is it? If its one of the redheads or any of the girls in stockings I'm out.
It's the redhead on the far left but I expect there's gonna be more with more of the girls anyway in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just my two-cents as a writer who also doesn;t like NTR and a "better" way to show everything the Doc situation shows:
MC is following Anton.
Sees him visit the Doc at night.
Spies on them.
Hears the following:
Doc "I told you, if you or your guys screw with any girls here you wont be getting treated."
Anton "You're wrong bitch. I got a new doctor coming in, he'll be here in a few days."
Anton "You're useless now, well except as a whore maybe."
He makes a move on her, MC interrupts saves her, takes her and steals from Anton and saves the others girls.

The story ends up in the exact same place. Anton is a bad guy, Doc shows she is willing to put herself at risk to stop a bad guy, without making herself a whore to do it. MC saves girls, beats up the bad guy, steals from the bad guy, and showing he is badass. That's how someone who doesn't like NTR and spends a little time saying, "I'm in control, not the story, how can I get from A to B without a Love Interest getting fucked by another guy?" writes that kind of scene.

Edit: Obviously this is a basic idea, would need to be fleshed out.

Last edited:

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
What i quoted is the exact definition from this site. Check the tag definitions list.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
What i quoted is the exact definition from this site. Check the tag definitions list.
I know. I said I know the definition and the real definition. But a lot of us has argued that just because the mc is ok with it does not mean the player is. That is why I don't play games that has the tag, plus I immerse myself as the mc so I don't want to see a LI or future LI having sex with someone else. Many players do that also. So that is why they scream ntr.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The dev. just put out a statement on Patron and he said something people on f95. It is locked to his 3 Patrons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i bit the bullet and subbed to it he is basically asking if he should ditch the ntr or keep it but write a version without it as well he made a poll
Well depends on what he wants no.
Most players would be fine if the current skippable content: ntr, others having sex, girl on girl will be avoidable, just give them the choice.
For income/popularity it would probably be better to get rid of ntr, especialy as i don't think he will want to make it a focus of the game.
But if he thinks it will make a better story and is worth the extra work...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes