macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It is a demo because it’s only one route of the game, I’ll release the full version with all the routes in 2 weeks on my Patreon page
hmmm... excuse me but...

if that's so, then why it is tagged as "completed" ?

it shouldn't.

that tag should come later when you release the whole thing (including others routes). even if it's like 2 week towait.. just to avoid giving bad hopes.

just saying :p

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 07/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Amore heist" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
%info%
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amore heist" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Amore heist" version "Demo".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amore heist" versione "Demo".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

blto83

Nov 16, 2020
Sexy Hot babes on the game. Everyone loves a hot babe with a big set of tits. Fake tits may look good, but don’t quite look right. Anyway the game is awesome

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
very interesting game but is ended? because if are a demo there a wrong tag complete Insanepenguin91 im confused :unsure:
The demo is completed, you get the full story beginning to end. the full version which will be released this sunday (on my patreon page) includes 2 extra routes to get the password and extra epilogue options

thanks for playing

Reactions: Max1276

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Amazing job as always guys. Please continue like this.
PS: I think that in "Heist" Dominique's breasts are a little smaller and MC penis a little bigger. Am I wrong?

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Amazing job as always guys. Please continue like this.
PS: I think that in "Heist" Dominique's breasts are a little smaller and MC penis a little bigger. Am I wrong?
thanks for playing! I made changes to the characters for this game, added tattoos, slight body changes

Reactions: McZoy

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Too much text during sex scenes! I assume it's to compensate for the lack of animations, but when I'm turned on, I definitely don't want to do reading, especially in a language which isn't native to me.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Too much text during sex scenes! I assume it's to compensate for the lack of animations, but when I'm turned on, I definitely don't want to do reading, especially in a language which isn't native to me.
I think you would like the comics i make them, little to no dialogue and i use the same characters in the game for them

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes