PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok this was misplaced, I thought I was on the Amore tech v1.0, and not its sequel. So, going to copy paste it there, I would delete this but it upsets admin, when people want to delete things... *Insert smirk* Silly me I blame in on the search field, multi-tasking...

Played through once, saved at significant choice offers. Its appealing, but could be better. I suggest: animate some scenes. Smooth out the word flow, decent background story. Comment: I had suspected Dominque to be the inside source of leaks.
Get an English speaking native to correct: Spelling, grammer, and sentence structure. Thank you for the opportunity to view your game, I will play the sequel. If you wish, count me as an endorsement for you product, before retail offer, and higher ratings, look at the suggestions, and look at some of the comments here, unless they are dickwads, you can glean valuable input as the fans of F95zone.to do buy product too. I watch some on steam games even after the free tours here as the download speeds are better on their platform.

Last edited:

Boo13

Jan 21, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Amore Heist 1.0 Full Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Hey Deleted Member
My unofficial Android port of Amore Heist 1.0 Full Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Hey @Deleted member 2782432 , it says the file is no longer there.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes